Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
As long as there's no Ron Jeremy action.Col wrote:I'm up for the mustaches. Everyone will look like pornstars from the 70s!
*shudder*
The mustaches are funny, but if we just did that not long ago, then maybe we sould do something else. Beards perhaps? Everyone with a teacup? Dress up like fops and dandies? All 3 of these? Or maybe everyone get naked? Or, why don't we just all be porn stars?!
I don't know, just throwing out ideas.
It's a circle!johndisko wrote:im sure you all know my avatar
-jd
And it's RED!
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
In about 200 posts!
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
I just wanted to let you guys know how much I've appreciated the time we've spent together. I feel like I've come to know all of you so much, and I'll cherish all those special moments we had. I'll miss this thread, I really will. I... I promised myself I wouldn't cry... I'm sorry, I just can't do this! *runs off sobbing*
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
*smacks Col*Col wrote:I just wanted to let you guys know how much I've appreciated the time we've spent together. I feel like I've come to know all of you so much, and I'll cherish all those special moments we had. I'll miss this thread, I really will. I... I promised myself I wouldn't cry... I'm sorry, I just can't do this! *runs off sobbing*
For the love of crap! Get a hold of yourself!
I'm sorry I smacked you. Here, have a hug.
*hugs while stealing wallet*
- Genesis_13
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
- Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
- Contact:
*whoosh as it goes over my head*johndisko wrote:oh yeah that SPOOKY tenth page thing... COOL
ILL LOCK IT ILL LOCK IT!
if i said my ava is a HALO of some sort... like say... halo OF THE SUN? does that ring any bells?
-jd
Nope. Makes me wonder if I should use my alchemy circle thingy... but then I'd have to give it a moustache....hmmm..
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
- Corgan_dane
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
- Mooman
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
- Location: Defender of the Faith
- Contact:
Another change. I got annoyed with the eyes and this was the only drawing of me on my computer that I haven't already used. I also tried to colour it and shade it and stuff, but it turned out pish. Hurrah.
On the subject of avatar trends:
...corporate sponsership?
...something music related?
...wacky sunglasses?
...adopt a popular style?
...a combination of the above?
Or we could get everyone to draw someone else's, which would be far too hard to organise, so fish catapults.
On the subject of avatar trends:
...corporate sponsership?
...something music related?
...wacky sunglasses?
...adopt a popular style?
...a combination of the above?
Or we could get everyone to draw someone else's, which would be far too hard to organise, so fish catapults.
- Corgan_dane
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod



