*walks for his life*Mr.Bob wrote:THE SLOTHS!
THE SLOTHS ARE ATTACKING!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
IS theer a nuther woord fer...(PEWR INXANITY)
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
*ponders the meaning of his life*
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
*ponders the meaning of this flash*
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
I can never watch Sienfield again now.
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
- RLC Davidson
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:08 pm
- Location: The field formerly known as hill.
- Contact:
There are no words....
RLC, the Keenspace/ComiGen chicken.
Honour's Requiem - Who says treason isn't fun?
RLC Studios - A random website by a random artist
RLC Studios Forums
Honour's Requiem - Who says treason isn't fun?
RLC Studios - A random website by a random artist
RLC Studios Forums
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
Forsooth!!!KittyKatBlack wrote:Actually, I was simply thinking, "Oh look. An episode I haven't seen yet." You know, cause most of the show has about the same amount of depth to it.
Oh wait, your right.
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
- Nishichi27
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
- Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
- Contact:
No no no, Elaine is what's wrong with dancing!Mr.Bob wrote:George is what's wrong with dancing.Nishichi27 wrote:I watched it about 7 times before I realized that it looped.
Besides, they were just dancing! What's wrong with dancing?
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
Yeah, didn't that ending with the horrible dancing lady come out of nowhere? Damn looping flashes... that always happens to me. I watched the kenya one for 1/2 an hour before I noticed the loop, and don't get me started on the "If I loved you, would you kill me" one...DEVO-Bot wrote:No no no, Elaine is what's wrong with dancing!Mr.Bob wrote:George is what's wrong with dancing.Nishichi27 wrote:I watched it about 7 times before I realized that it looped.
Besides, they were just dancing! What's wrong with dancing?








