Student cooking.
It smells suspiciously like cheap champagne... its in two 2 litre sprite bottles. Its been aging for a couple months and... oh god there's a bug in it! And I just realized one of them is lower than my big aquarium, so aquarium water has siphoned back into it...
So, I don't think I'm gonna drink it... I could use that method to make beer though... just need to add the barley and hops... I see a project coming on! For purely scientific reasons, of course.
Does that mean if you feed someone with that soup they will die of starvation?rkolter wrote: It's called Peel-a-Pound soup because although it's tasty and filling, your body burns more calories processing it than it gets from the soup. It's also extremely low carbohydrate (remove the corn), and packed with vitamins.
8)
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
I dunno. I'm sure there's some reason you'd die of malnutrition first. Or commit suicide... I mean, it's tasty and all that, but I wouldn't want to live off it for any length of time.YarpsDat wrote:Does that mean if you feed someone with that soup they will die of starvation?rkolter wrote: It's called Peel-a-Pound soup because although it's tasty and filling, your body burns more calories processing it than it gets from the soup. It's also extremely low carbohydrate (remove the corn), and packed with vitamins.
8)
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
-
ZOMBIE USER 14998
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
At least the fish will die happy.brockway wrote:It smells suspiciously like cheap champagne... its in two 2 litre sprite bottles. Its been aging for a couple months and... oh god there's a bug in it! And I just realized one of them is lower than my big aquarium, so aquarium water has siphoned back into it...So, I don't think I'm gonna drink it... I could use that method to make beer though... just need to add the barley and hops... I see a project coming on! For purely scientific reasons, of course.








