Word Jumble!
- Plothole
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
- Location: In the Kitchen.
- Contact:
(using 'storm')
Tracking
Tracking
<i title="My Comic">Nyuterran Chronicles!</i> / <i title="My Art">Warped Deviations</i>
*promises to update within the next millenium*
*promises to update within the next millenium*
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
pen

oh, so you did. You little tricksters. Princesses of the lies!MariaAndMichelle wrote:Oh, we lied.MariaAndMichelle wrote:That's what he did.Higamigokoro wrote:(umm, I think it only supposed to be words that follow the previous word)
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
tag
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
grinn (I can get obscure too... www.supermegatopia.com)
- Plothole
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
- Location: In the Kitchen.
- Contact:
hugger (alien!)
<i title="My Comic">Nyuterran Chronicles!</i> / <i title="My Art">Warped Deviations</i>
*promises to update within the next millenium*
*promises to update within the next millenium*
- Astral Blaze
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
- Location: Wish I knew.
- Contact:
- Plothole
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
- Location: In the Kitchen.
- Contact:
<i title="My Comic">Nyuterran Chronicles!</i> / <i title="My Art">Warped Deviations</i>
*promises to update within the next millenium*
*promises to update within the next millenium*





