Word Jumble!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

(heh heh, the doors. not sure which word to use...)
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

(using 'storm')
Tracking

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Higamigokoro wrote:(umm, I think it only supposed to be words that follow the previous word)
That's what he did.
Oh, we lied.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

Higamigokoro wrote:(using 'storm')
Tracking
Device
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

driver

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

...eight

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

(Uh... ok...)


Ball

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

pen
MariaAndMichelle wrote:
MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Higamigokoro wrote:(umm, I think it only supposed to be words that follow the previous word)
That's what he did.
Oh, we lied.
oh, so you did. You little tricksters. Princesses of the lies! :evil:
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

name
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

tag
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Treble
Regular Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:26 pm
Location: Lunar farside, among the moonrocks.

Post by Treble »

Line
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Brain is OFF

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Dance

User avatar
Treble
Regular Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:26 pm
Location: Lunar farside, among the moonrocks.

Post by Treble »

macabre
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Brain is OFF

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

...of blood
KittyKatBlack wrote:(Uh... ok...)
REM song, if you're wondering.

User avatar
Treble
Regular Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:26 pm
Location: Lunar farside, among the moonrocks.

Post by Treble »

brothers (song by Springsteen, if you're wondering)
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Brain is OFF

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

grinn (I can get obscure too... www.supermegatopia.com)

User avatar
Treble
Regular Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:26 pm
Location: Lunar farside, among the moonrocks.

Post by Treble »

on my face (...as I surrender!) :)
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Brain is OFF

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

hugger (alien!)

User avatar
Astral Blaze
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
Location: Wish I knew.
Contact:

Post by Astral Blaze »

Lugger (It rhymes!)

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »


Post Reply