Furry Porn Thread (NSFW)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
ChaosBurnFlame
Regular Poster
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by ChaosBurnFlame »

I got a comic on page 4 and page 10.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Best thread of 2010? Yes.

Post by Cope »

Let's just face it: everyone's e-peen is bigger than his.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by Yeahduff »

Bustertheclown wrote:The lyrics from the "great underground rap group" that MSP had quoted were from Insane Clown Posse.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahhahahahaha.

Also, had no idea the guide was still working.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by MSPcomix »

ChaosBurnFlame wrote:well, he's already breaking the Comic Genesis terms of service.

http://mysticstudiosproductions.comicgenesis.com/ is not a comic website. He's using it like a geocities website. No comic, no archive...
The site indexes multiple websites on CG. I've been planning on putting some comics unrelated to my main series on there, but I haven't gotten around to it.

The CG Guide clearly doesn't work, because Google Analytics directly contradicts whatever's posted on there with actual website data.

User avatar
Bustertheclown
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: ATOMIC!
Contact:

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by Bustertheclown »

OppernaR wrote:
Bustertheclown wrote: More importantly, regarding the whole page hits thing, CG does actually have a way to track a site's popularity, sitting there all pink and naked, for everyone to see. It's a bit archaic at this point, so I guess nobody thinks to go check it anymore, but the "By Pages Loaded" listing of the Guide Index shows us what comics are getting hits, by overall percentage.
Theeere it is!
http://guide.comicgenesis.com/KeenspaceNumPL_118.html

thank you google search "site:guide.comicgenesis.com horndog" :roll:
I just tried that trick for me. I am WAY higher up than I should be. I guess that should be a cue to start updating again.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies

http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

YESSSSSSSSSS.

Post by Cope »

Oh, thank goodness! I thought the weight of all your backpedaling and self-contradictions and demonstrable lies had caused you to implode or something.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

WendyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by WendyW »

MSPcomix wrote:
ChaosBurnFlame wrote:well, he's already breaking the Comic Genesis terms of service.

http://mysticstudiosproductions.comicgenesis.com/ is not a comic website. He's using it like a geocities website. No comic, no archive...
The site indexes multiple websites on CG. I've been planning on putting some comics unrelated to my main series on there, but I haven't gotten around to it.

The CG Guide clearly doesn't work, because Google Analytics directly contradicts whatever's posted on there with actual website data.
Except that you still can't seem to work out how to do a screen grab, so the guide is the only evidence we have.

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by MSPcomix »

The guide doesn't have any evidence of how many people have viewed the page, it just says that there are 239 comics uploaded (which I believe is inaccurate).

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by MSPcomix »

And, by the way, "the guide" was abandoned when I started out on this site.

ChaosBurnFlame
Regular Poster
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by ChaosBurnFlame »

MSPcomix wrote:
ChaosBurnFlame wrote:well, he's already breaking the Comic Genesis terms of service.

http://mysticstudiosproductions.comicgenesis.com/ is not a comic website. He's using it like a geocities website. No comic, no archive...
The site indexes multiple websites on CG. I've been planning on putting some comics unrelated to my main series on there, but I haven't gotten around to it.

The CG Guide clearly doesn't work, because Google Analytics directly contradicts whatever's posted on there with actual website data.
so the CG Guide is broken because it contradicts data you alone can see.

And the counter, is that broken too? The only that only has your HITS, not VISITS, as under 20 thousand? A "Hit" is every time your site is called up. A "Visit" is when a unique IP hits it once in a 24 hour period. Counters always count Hits, not Visits. Is the counter broken too?

So both are broken except for Harvey the Rabbit, and Al the hologram, both of which only you can hear and see.

By the way, yes, using a CG account to put up a site like that IS against CG's terms of use. You're using it as a 'hub' site, which is treating CG like Geocities. CG is NOT Geocities.

WendyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by WendyW »

MSPcomix wrote:And, by the way, "the guide" was abandoned when I started out on this site.
However, it counts your comics so it obviously is still working to some extent.
Any closer to finding out how to do a screen grab yet?

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by MSPcomix »

Come on, lazy, stupid people, there's a counter right on my fucking website that shows that I have over 1 million views.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

I suggest starting with Sesame Street.

Post by Cope »

Hey, forget learning how to take a screen capture.....have you learned to count yet?
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by MSPcomix »

Can somebody ban all these TWCL cunts? They clearly don't have accounts on CG, and they're only here to harass CG members and advertise their preferred message board.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by Yeahduff »

Come on, lazy, stupid people, give me more traffic.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

ChaosBurnFlame
Regular Poster
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by ChaosBurnFlame »

MSPcomix wrote:Come on, lazy, stupid people, there's a counter right on my fucking website that shows that I have over 1 million views.
And his enemies are committing suicide at the gates!
Image

WendyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by WendyW »

MSPcomix wrote:Come on, lazy, stupid people, there's a counter right on my fucking website that shows that I have over 1 million views.
Can I ask you a question?
I'll ask anyway. Have you ever passed a math exam?

User avatar
OppernaR
Regular Poster
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:59 am
Location: Anywhere near my keyboard

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by OppernaR »

MSPcomix wrote:
ChaosBurnFlame wrote: The CG Guide clearly doesn't work, because Google Analytics directly contradicts whatever's posted on there with actual website data.
HOLY CRAP! The number of pageviews on my CG comic that hasn't updated in over 5 years (it's on page 19, by the way) just got TWELVE GAZILLION BILLION UNIQUE VISITS!
It's right there on my actual website data and in the letter I got from Al Gore congratulating me on being the most awesome and loved independent underground comix publisher EVER in the history of EVERYTHING FOREVER! Insane Clown Posse just called me to tell me they wrote a rap dedicated to me and want to be my best friends forever. I can't show you the site data because my internets are broken, I can't scan the letter either because I had to use parts of my scanner to defuse a nuclear anthrax smart bomb mid flight and the song written in my glory is so incredibly underground that if I let you hear it I'll have to set the man on you. So yeah, sorry. Still totally true though!

Still don't see what I did there?

edit:
MSPcomix wrote:Can somebody ban all these TWCL cunts? They clearly don't have accounts on CG, and they're only here to harass CG members and advertise their preferred message board.
I've been a member here longer than you. Not a very active one, true. We're not harassing anyone and the only links to TWCL you'll find are posted by non-TWCL members (as far as I know). I came back here to see the trainwreck, then decided to post to inform the friendly people here of your charming personality, then stayed for the hahas and to see if you'd smart up a bit this time.
Last edited by OppernaR on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by MSPcomix »

Please ban the TWCL fools.

WendyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Shit Sandwich

Post by WendyW »

MSPcomix wrote:Can somebody ban all these TWCL cunts? They clearly don't have accounts on CG, and they're only here to harass CG members and advertise their preferred message board.
oppernaR registered in 2004 and I registered last year.
Try again.

Post Reply