Furry Porn Thread (NSFW)
-
ChaosBurnFlame
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 401
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Shit Sandwich
I got a comic on page 4 and page 10.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
Best thread of 2010? Yes.
Let's just face it: everyone's e-peen is bigger than his.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: Shit Sandwich
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahhahahahaha.Bustertheclown wrote:The lyrics from the "great underground rap group" that MSP had quoted were from Insane Clown Posse.
Also, had no idea the guide was still working.
Re: Shit Sandwich
The site indexes multiple websites on CG. I've been planning on putting some comics unrelated to my main series on there, but I haven't gotten around to it.ChaosBurnFlame wrote:well, he's already breaking the Comic Genesis terms of service.
http://mysticstudiosproductions.comicgenesis.com/ is not a comic website. He's using it like a geocities website. No comic, no archive...
The CG Guide clearly doesn't work, because Google Analytics directly contradicts whatever's posted on there with actual website data.
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Re: Shit Sandwich
I just tried that trick for me. I am WAY higher up than I should be. I guess that should be a cue to start updating again.OppernaR wrote:Theeere it is!Bustertheclown wrote: More importantly, regarding the whole page hits thing, CG does actually have a way to track a site's popularity, sitting there all pink and naked, for everyone to see. It's a bit archaic at this point, so I guess nobody thinks to go check it anymore, but the "By Pages Loaded" listing of the Guide Index shows us what comics are getting hits, by overall percentage.
http://guide.comicgenesis.com/KeenspaceNumPL_118.html
thank you google search "site:guide.comicgenesis.com horndog"
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
YESSSSSSSSSS.
Oh, thank goodness! I thought the weight of all your backpedaling and self-contradictions and demonstrable lies had caused you to implode or something.
Re: Shit Sandwich
Except that you still can't seem to work out how to do a screen grab, so the guide is the only evidence we have.MSPcomix wrote:The site indexes multiple websites on CG. I've been planning on putting some comics unrelated to my main series on there, but I haven't gotten around to it.ChaosBurnFlame wrote:well, he's already breaking the Comic Genesis terms of service.
http://mysticstudiosproductions.comicgenesis.com/ is not a comic website. He's using it like a geocities website. No comic, no archive...
The CG Guide clearly doesn't work, because Google Analytics directly contradicts whatever's posted on there with actual website data.
Re: Shit Sandwich
The guide doesn't have any evidence of how many people have viewed the page, it just says that there are 239 comics uploaded (which I believe is inaccurate).
Re: Shit Sandwich
And, by the way, "the guide" was abandoned when I started out on this site.
-
ChaosBurnFlame
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 401
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Shit Sandwich
so the CG Guide is broken because it contradicts data you alone can see.MSPcomix wrote:The site indexes multiple websites on CG. I've been planning on putting some comics unrelated to my main series on there, but I haven't gotten around to it.ChaosBurnFlame wrote:well, he's already breaking the Comic Genesis terms of service.
http://mysticstudiosproductions.comicgenesis.com/ is not a comic website. He's using it like a geocities website. No comic, no archive...
The CG Guide clearly doesn't work, because Google Analytics directly contradicts whatever's posted on there with actual website data.
And the counter, is that broken too? The only that only has your HITS, not VISITS, as under 20 thousand? A "Hit" is every time your site is called up. A "Visit" is when a unique IP hits it once in a 24 hour period. Counters always count Hits, not Visits. Is the counter broken too?
So both are broken except for Harvey the Rabbit, and Al the hologram, both of which only you can hear and see.
By the way, yes, using a CG account to put up a site like that IS against CG's terms of use. You're using it as a 'hub' site, which is treating CG like Geocities. CG is NOT Geocities.
Re: Shit Sandwich
However, it counts your comics so it obviously is still working to some extent.MSPcomix wrote:And, by the way, "the guide" was abandoned when I started out on this site.
Any closer to finding out how to do a screen grab yet?
Re: Shit Sandwich
Come on, lazy, stupid people, there's a counter right on my fucking website that shows that I have over 1 million views.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
I suggest starting with Sesame Street.
Hey, forget learning how to take a screen capture.....have you learned to count yet?
Re: Shit Sandwich
Can somebody ban all these TWCL cunts? They clearly don't have accounts on CG, and they're only here to harass CG members and advertise their preferred message board.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: Shit Sandwich
Come on, lazy, stupid people, give me more traffic.
-
ChaosBurnFlame
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 401
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Shit Sandwich
And his enemies are committing suicide at the gates!MSPcomix wrote:Come on, lazy, stupid people, there's a counter right on my fucking website that shows that I have over 1 million views.

Re: Shit Sandwich
Can I ask you a question?MSPcomix wrote:Come on, lazy, stupid people, there's a counter right on my fucking website that shows that I have over 1 million views.
I'll ask anyway. Have you ever passed a math exam?
- OppernaR
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:59 am
- Location: Anywhere near my keyboard
Re: Shit Sandwich
HOLY CRAP! The number of pageviews on my CG comic that hasn't updated in over 5 years (it's on page 19, by the way) just got TWELVE GAZILLION BILLION UNIQUE VISITS!MSPcomix wrote:ChaosBurnFlame wrote: The CG Guide clearly doesn't work, because Google Analytics directly contradicts whatever's posted on there with actual website data.
It's right there on my actual website data and in the letter I got from Al Gore congratulating me on being the most awesome and loved independent underground comix publisher EVER in the history of EVERYTHING FOREVER! Insane Clown Posse just called me to tell me they wrote a rap dedicated to me and want to be my best friends forever. I can't show you the site data because my internets are broken, I can't scan the letter either because I had to use parts of my scanner to defuse a nuclear anthrax smart bomb mid flight and the song written in my glory is so incredibly underground that if I let you hear it I'll have to set the man on you. So yeah, sorry. Still totally true though!
Still don't see what I did there?
edit:
I've been a member here longer than you. Not a very active one, true. We're not harassing anyone and the only links to TWCL you'll find are posted by non-TWCL members (as far as I know). I came back here to see the trainwreck, then decided to post to inform the friendly people here of your charming personality, then stayed for the hahas and to see if you'd smart up a bit this time.MSPcomix wrote:Can somebody ban all these TWCL cunts? They clearly don't have accounts on CG, and they're only here to harass CG members and advertise their preferred message board.
Last edited by OppernaR on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Shit Sandwich
Please ban the TWCL fools.
Re: Shit Sandwich
oppernaR registered in 2004 and I registered last year.MSPcomix wrote:Can somebody ban all these TWCL cunts? They clearly don't have accounts on CG, and they're only here to harass CG members and advertise their preferred message board.
Try again.


