Hey all,
It's a major occasion for me, and I thought I'd share it with the masses. Since this is my first major milestone, I don't really know what the ettequette is but from what I have observed it is alright to mark such events in the forum.
So yeah, 100 comics finally. Go me! If anyone wants to submit guest comics, art, etc, of course I would love to have/use them.
-Lovez, Ayame
Newscast hits 100!
- Ayame Ex_Goddess
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:28 am
- Location: Currently in low orbit over Southern Madagaskar
- Contact:
Newscast hits 100!
-"Tune In" to Newscast-

http://newscast.comicgenesis.com
THERE'S A SKIDMARK ON THE CEILING!
-Crow T. Robot (MST3K: Boggy Creek 2)

http://newscast.comicgenesis.com
THERE'S A SKIDMARK ON THE CEILING!
-Crow T. Robot (MST3K: Boggy Creek 2)
- Kilre
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 483
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:24 pm
- Location: Ketchup! Just a squirt!
- Contact:
Kickass!
Now comes the climb to 500!
Now comes the climb to 500!
"VOOM!" is what a space dreadnought's main cannon should sound like.
Beautiful Skies--Daily dose of sci-fi war.
How I Killed The Gods--Daily.
Beautiful Skies--Daily dose of sci-fi war.
How I Killed The Gods--Daily.
- Prettydragoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
- Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
- Contact:
Re: Newscast hits 100!
Congratulations, Ayame Ex_Goddess!
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
- HHB BookMaster
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:55 am
- Location: Trapped inside my claustrophobic little mind--which I lost....
- Contact:
Congratulations! Just PMed you a guest pic.
Glarryg
Glarryg
http://www.squidninja.com - Dude. Buy a shirt. Seriously.



