I guess its because of the "archived" status of this forum... hehe I get a kick out of that everytime. It just makes us all sound like we're terribly old or something
Those fricking advertisements
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
Those fricking advertisements
They're bloody pissing me off. I wish I had the mod power to get rid of them!! Prescription shit, I mean they're just stupid!
I guess its because of the "archived" status of this forum... hehe I get a kick out of that everytime. It just makes us all sound like we're terribly old or something
I guess its because of the "archived" status of this forum... hehe I get a kick out of that everytime. It just makes us all sound like we're terribly old or something
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Those fricking advertisements
Uh and another thing- why the fuck did no one tell me that everyone was coming back for some big happy family reunion? I mean geez, I am a little offended and hurt, but I don't get why I didn't get a reminder email or whatever? 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Its sad that it took some spammer brought us together at all
I thought it was just me and Struck3xbylightning....then again...it -is- Struck...that's worth like 5 people because he's so awesome! X3
...
What's up!? Genki desu ka? (wow...that's horrid...can't believe I did that... ah...what the hell.)
...
What's up!? Genki desu ka? (wow...that's horrid...can't believe I did that... ah...what the hell.)