Running a BESM game
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
- Illithid Tentacles
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:38 am
Running a BESM game
Details and stuff here.
http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23787
Comments and such are welcome, as are ideas for sidequests, which I'm running low on.
http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23787
Comments and such are welcome, as are ideas for sidequests, which I'm running low on.
It is very dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
- Goddessmisca
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1631
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
- Location: Tacoma--ish Wa
- Contact:
Re: Running a BESM game
BESM scarred me for life 
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake*
~aeridus
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake*
- RedMage007
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 am
- Location: Utah, Oh god please save me
- Contact:
Re: Running a BESM game
I read that as BDSM. I think I need more caffeine.
- Goddessmisca
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1631
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
- Location: Tacoma--ish Wa
- Contact:
Re: Running a BESM game
RedMage007 wrote:I read that as BDSM. I think I need more caffeine.
No.
It just means your home
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake*
~aeridus
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake*
Re: Running a BESM game
Home is where the leather restraints are.Goddessmisca wrote:RedMage007 wrote:I read that as BDSM. I think I need more caffeine.
No.
It just means your home
... and exactly how important is "the ability to scream in three languages" for this job?
- RedMage007
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 am
- Location: Utah, Oh god please save me
- Contact:
Re: Running a BESM game
You have no idea how hard this forum makes my vow of celibacy.
- Illithid Tentacles
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:38 am
Re: Running a BESM game
You should know you can't say something like that here without posting the story behind it.Goddessmisca wrote:BESM scarred me for life
It is very dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
- Kittyboymuffin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2596
- Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
- Location: Earth
- Contact:
Re: Running a BESM game
Hmm ... I'd suggest BBSW ("Big Boobs, Small Waist", a hentai RPG), but I can't find a working link. 
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!
Kinkymuffin ^^
Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
Kinkymuffin ^^
Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
- RavenxDrake
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1802
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:11 am
- Contact:
Re: Running a BESM game
http://www.mediafire.com/?ihxc2bylrnaKittyboymuffin wrote:Hmm ... I'd suggest BBSW ("Big Boobs, Small Waist", a hentai RPG), but I can't find a working link.
You ought to know I'd have a copy handy...

Think the Unthinkable,
Do the Undoable,
"F" the Ineffable,
And Unscrew the Inscrutable.
Re: Running a BESM game
This is one game i have no real knowledge of, but i did almost by its spin off "Big Ears, Small Mouse".
what can i say, i liked "The Littles".
-halo
what can i say, i liked "The Littles".
-halo
- Goddessmisca
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1631
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
- Location: Tacoma--ish Wa
- Contact:
Re: Running a BESM game
Too tame.Illithid Tentacles wrote:You should know you can't say something like that here without posting the story behind it.Goddessmisca wrote:BESM scarred me for life
Immaginations more fun
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake*
~aeridus
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake*
- Kittyboymuffin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2596
- Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
- Location: Earth
- Contact:
Re: Running a BESM game
Darn it, now you've gotten us curious. 
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!
Kinkymuffin ^^
Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
Kinkymuffin ^^
Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
- Goddessmisca
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1631
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
- Location: Tacoma--ish Wa
- Contact:
Re: Running a BESM game
That was the point!Kittyboymuffin wrote:Darn it, now you've gotten us curious.
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake*
~aeridus
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake*
Re: Running a BESM game
*imagines Bug-Eyed Sexy Monsters chasing after Misca*
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer