Fan Art

A place to discuss bad ass muthas and all things of a muthaly nature.

Postby Mrdaveryan on Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:50 am

Very awesome. I love your take on McFly, not to say that the others aren't excellent as well. I'll be sure to get this up on the front page ASAP!
Mrdaveryan
Regular Poster

Postby Panda of DOOM on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:14 am

Most excellent! This is the least I could do in return for an awesome comic.
I stole my Avatar, and I'll never give it back.
Panda of DOOM
Regular Poster

Postby Brokengammer on Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:21 pm

Panda of DOOM

you have gained my respect as a fellow reader forever
*Dynamic Entry* its time to kickass and chew bubblegum and im all out of bubblegum
Brokengammer

Postby Panda of DOOM on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:01 am

Huzzah! I'll make sure to build upon said respect when I can be stuffed to go to the trouble of finding/scanning my other stuff.
Panda of DOOM
Regular Poster

Postby Brokengammer on Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:24 pm

its a deal, also to let you know iam at your command, Me and my men will accomplish any mission that you wish to assigned to me at any cost like our motto is
Attachments
Spartans_Never_Die_by_playagottaplay1.jpg
Spartans_Never_Die_by_playagottaplay1.jpg (19.29 KiB) Viewed 4310 times
Last edited by Brokengammer on Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Dynamic Entry* its time to kickass and chew bubblegum and im all out of bubblegum
Brokengammer

Postby Reaperman on Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:25 pm

Sweet art work.. You seem to have some real talent there. Hopfuly you'll do something with it unlike my self. I'm pushing 40 now and think back to what i could have done. But you know what they always say. Your never to old to learn something new. Or was that a bird in the hand is better then bush.. ????
Reaperman

Postby Panda of DOOM on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:01 pm

Mmmm, yes, this is good. I'll create an army. They'll worship me like the god I should be. It's all comng together... :twisted:
Panda of DOOM
Regular Poster

Postby Brokengammer on Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:25 pm

umm more like an army of Mercenaries but we could help you take over the world if you want to? but none of that worship carp that would tottaly kill my loyalty to you.
Attachments
Spartans_Never_Die_by_playagottaplay1.jpg
Spartans_Never_Die_by_playagottaplay1.jpg (19.29 KiB) Viewed 4304 times
Brokengammer

Postby Panda of DOOM on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:04 pm

... Damn.

and:

Reaperman wrote:Sweet art work.. You seem to have some real talent there. Hopfuly you'll do something with it unlike my self. I'm pushing 40 now and think back to what i could have done. But you know what they always say. Your never to old to learn something new. Or was that a bird in the hand is better then bush.. ????

Yeah, I'd like to hope I do something with these drawings. Only God knows, and if you're an Atheist, Buddha probably has a good idea.
Panda of DOOM
Regular Poster

Postby Brokengammer on Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:32 pm

hey man dont take it hard iam still at your command so thing can work out right? can still be friends ? :o
Brokengammer

Postby Panda of DOOM on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:23 am

So I take it no one else is going to put up any fan art?
Panda of DOOM
Regular Poster

Postby Mrdaveryan on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:26 pm

Don't take it personally, Panda. I don't think this forum has many readers in general.

I noticed that you have a few of your own characters in there. Are you working on a story or is it just skectches for now?
Mrdaveryan
Regular Poster

Postby Panda of DOOM on Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:10 am

Yeah, I guess you're right. But it must change!

As for the drawings, most of the things I draw that're in photobucket aren't anything specific, but whenever I do start up a story, I get distracted and lose interest. Drawings on paper just look so.. dirty. When I get the money, I might put the effort into creating something, until then, I'll focus on slowly, but surely getting a story/plot together.
Panda of DOOM
Regular Poster

Postby Archangel on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:59 pm

haha don't worry you're pretty little head Panda, i'm working on a little number right now. it's one of my characters, (i cleverly refer to them as characters as if i have some special plan for them teehee(which i don't...)) I hate to say it tho, i'm pretty much just butchering Ralph....sorry mrdaveryan, i hope to have it up within the week, if i can find a scanner of some sort...
remember...cowboy that shit
Archangel

Postby Archangel on Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:04 pm

and when i say butchering ralph, i mean drawing wise, not like him getting his ass kicked, cuz that'd be close to impossible
Archangel

Postby Bango Skank on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:46 pm

Hmmm....I'll have something soon as well. It'll include my favorite duo, the Brothers Saucony, and should be quite humorous. Also, because my ego knows no limits, I'll have something of my own as well. Stay tuned, true believers! :D
Bango Skank
Regular Poster

Postby Bango Skank on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:20 pm

Aaaaaannnnnnnddddddd here it is! I was going to do something a little different, but then this joke hit me and I knew I wouldn't be free until it had been made. Knowing me, I'll probably keep at it and run this think into the ground until not even I'm laughing at me anymore. ;)

And here's my ego-trip:

"Crazy John" Kilroy
Color: Green
SOL: Environment
Limit: Emerald Dream

Uses his Bri to control the green chain on his right arm. It is unbreakable, and can lengthen to an unknown degree. He is quite fast, and very agile. In an emergency he can summon Hellfire from his transplanted left arm, which is covered in bandages to disguise the fact that it is tattooed with demonic symbols.

Valerie Morgan, the "Black Lotus"
Color: Silver
SOL: Body
Limit: Cosmic Balance

Wields her guitar like a warhammer or an axe, and is incredibly strong. Not very fast (by Badass Muthas standards), but is smart and uses her enemy's strengths against him. Can play the guitar to mess with the perceptions of anyone who hear it, though what they experience while listening to the music is out of her control.

They're currently wandering across the countryside, looking for a way to return to the dimension they came from. (one very similar to ours)
Bango Skank
Regular Poster

Postby Archangel on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:39 pm

haha i liked that. However it puts my Fanarts to shame.....mine are colorless, and i'm sorry mrdaveryan, but they're also in the form of one of your comics...
Archangel

Postby Panda of DOOM on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:42 pm

Finally, some frickin' fan art!
Panda of DOOM
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Bad ass muthas