Annie Brocolli.... Fabien L'amour...

To discuss, post feedback or report translation mistake.
Post Reply
Kahrek
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:26 pm

Annie Brocolli.... Fabien L'amour...

Post by Kahrek »

Love the little localized humor bits. Although you have to make sure our hero does not meet Annie Brocolli in the hallway, that would be one show she might not want her usual audience seeing :)

Keep up the good work.

Kahrek.

User avatar
Samholy
Regular Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 11:11 am
Contact:

Post by Samholy »

hahaha !

well of course loool youre from quebec ??

Fabien Lamour is a classic joke about names :)

-- fabien lamour -- fait bien lAmour --

literally meaning that ''he makes love really well''

altought its mostly a joke of pronounciation when you talk...
'' I want to draw better ''
My webcomic!
elle.comicgenesis.com

Kahrek
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:26 pm

Post by Kahrek »

Yeah i am from Quebec, live in the Sherbrooke area right now was in Mirabel before that :)

User avatar
Samholy
Regular Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 11:11 am
Contact:

Post by Samholy »

sherbrooke heh ?

I was born there !
I lived there when i was kid, then moved to Magog, wich is pretty close. Then I moved to longueil, near Montreal.

glad to see we have a Quebec reader
'' I want to draw better ''
My webcomic!
elle.comicgenesis.com

Kahrek
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:26 pm

Post by Kahrek »

I live in Bromptonville to be precise about 10 minutes out of Sherby proper and 30 minutes out from Magog. Used to live in Mirabel and work in Laval and since i took care of field service i went to Longeuil allot, actualy used to hang at the liverpool on taschereau every weekend with my friends from Chambly.

Pretty small world ain't it?

User avatar
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:

Post by Ti-Phil »

>_> Merci de pas avoir mis "Bonhomme Carnaval" or "Gilet Robidoux" dans la liste.

(Ok, perhaps I shouldn't assume you guys also speak french just cause you are also quebecers),
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

User avatar
Samholy
Regular Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 11:11 am
Contact:

Post by Samholy »

héhéhé

J'ai failli mette Bob Gratton

ou encore Doc Mailloux :-o
'' I want to draw better ''
My webcomic!
elle.comicgenesis.com

Post Reply