Voices

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
Post Reply
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Voices

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Totally random thought. If this comic were are cartoon, who would do the voices?
Image

User avatar
Fallen_angel
Regular Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:06 am
Location: state of denial!
Contact:

Post by Fallen_angel »

Samuel L Jackson would do Maynard.
panda panda panda panda panda panda PAN-DA...

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

Evan - Christopher Nilitham
Ryan - Brian O'Halloran
Maynard - Dylan Moran
Ashley - Jewel Staite
Teri - Candice Bergen (Minues about 43 years)

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Samuel L Jackson? Oh my, that's awesome. These are some interesting choices. And Candice Bergen, oh my god. She was the hero of my 7th grade teacher.

My voice is a little deep. I think it would be fun to have Chris Conley from Saves The Day be Evan. His voice is higher and sounds pretty.
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Evan Li- Paul Giamatti.
Ryan McKinney- Ed Burns.
Teri Gaines- Lauren Ambrose.
Maynard Kozlowski- Philip Symour Hoffman.
Ashley Gaines- Kristen Bell
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Fallen_angel
Regular Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:06 am
Location: state of denial!
Contact:

Post by Fallen_angel »

Bradd Pitt or Heath Ledger as Ryan, I think. Heath can pull off the mumblies, Pitt does an excellent affected-laziness.
panda panda panda panda panda panda PAN-DA...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Paul Giamatti.....?!

I think Ben Stein would work as Prof. Gregory Rennick.

Just the idea of Brad Pitt makes me giggle. I think it's because he's all hot and stuff, and Ryan is a skinny loser.
Image

User avatar
Fallen_angel
Regular Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:06 am
Location: state of denial!
Contact:

Post by Fallen_angel »

Why in gawd's name are you never on messenger?! :O
panda panda panda panda panda panda PAN-DA...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I'm a bad, bad man that can't juggle things well. I've only been on twice since I got back from Anthrocon. I may make an appearance tonight.
Image

User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

I've always had a hard time assinging voice types to characters, or at least which celebrities sound closest to the ones I can hear.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Yeah, Paul Giamatti isn't quite right. I was looking for someone who exudes neuroses and whininess, but perhaps he's a bit too animated for the job. And I doubt he can sound like someone much younger than he is. I dunno. I'll think about it.

I almost put Ed Burns for Evan, but he's got that sarcastic cut-the-bullshit-demeanor about him that seems more suitable for Ryan.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Ed Norton for Evan
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

Post Reply