Um. I kind of accidentally deleted all the files for my comic. I rebuilt most of it, but I'm still having trouble with the daily pages and such. Help. Please.
Oh yes, and I can't see the comic I posted for today.
Big oops. Need help.
- Oualawouzou
- Cartoon Cop (Moderator)

- Posts: 1548
- Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:47 am
- Contact:
Oh dear. What exactly did you delete? Did you delete both files and folders? Which ones exactly?
If you mean "all the files" as in "all the files and folders", then you'll need assistance from an admin. There are a few things that cannot be recreated by users. Fortunately, the key word is "few", so depending on what exactly you've deleted, you may be able to fix it yourself.
If you mean "all the files" as in "all the files and folders", then you'll need assistance from an admin. There are a few things that cannot be recreated by users. Fortunately, the key word is "few", so depending on what exactly you've deleted, you may be able to fix it yourself.
- Oualawouzou
- Cartoon Cop (Moderator)

- Posts: 1548
- Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:47 am
- Contact:
