OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Post Reply
DemonWolfDajin
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Post by DemonWolfDajin »

Ahhhh run away its going to kill us allll ..... lol sorry im bord and didnt know what els to type lol WEEEE-eeeeee
^.^; DWK

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

lol and i actually thought that this would be an interesting post! lol nah just joking! yes that was very random! :lol:
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Damned
Regular Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
Contact:

Post by Damned »

*nodnod* Random to the extreame. Though random stuff can sometimes be interesting
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster

Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Random wooohooo Mr. random
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

*kills DemonWolfDajin, then with blood dripping from his claws seeks another victim.* [Sorry had to make the post at least somewhat less random XP. So now you have to be dead DemonWolfDajin. Xp All your fault for being bored too XP.]
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Hey! No problem!
*Comes running in casting a pheonix down on DemonWolfDajin*
I stocked up!!
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

*pout* But, but, but....

*grumble* where is that thief when I could make use of his skills >.>

*Glares at Dazza* Dare you to evoke my wrath. Perhaps thou hast chosen to be mine next target. *sinister laugh*
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

*pounces Kings and tickels him* No glaring! Be happy!
Besides.. I'm too cute to kill ^.^
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

DemonWolfDajin
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

yay

Post by DemonWolfDajin »

Yessss omg tottal randomness ... WEEEEE-eeeee (oh no wait a min ) your all picking on me booo lol now its my turn

______

rabid zombie monkies attack mwahahahaha (cough cough) oh shit ok were was i .....oh yeah .... mwahahahahaha :o
^.^; DWK

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

*grumble grumble >.>* No pounce on me. *shoves Dazza into a volcano*

rabid zombie monkies O.O. *tosses them in the volcano too* XP.
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

*yosses kings into the volcanoe too* Woohooo this is fun
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

There I go too. XP

Post by MavvTheThief »

Noooo! Dazza! *dives into volcano after her*

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

*flaps wings* Ohh... Allmost forgot I had thies! (And no im not just coming up with this my online avatar has wings and I can prove it. *lol*) *catches Mavv* Aww.. you worried about me? How sweet! *hugs and flys out of volcano with Marvv*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

DemonWolfDajin
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

Wait up for meee

Post by DemonWolfDajin »

( coming out of the volcano all fired up )
Nooooo wait up dazza wait up mavv!!!!!! ( helping the surviving monkey ) come on fluffywe must catch up with dazza and mavv ... hmmm yay!!! i found a Donut ( Eats donut )
^.^; DWK

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

*blinks*
How did you end up down there o.o'
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

*swims about in the molten rock*

*splashes everyone tryng to escape*

"la-la-la-la-la-la..."
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

*Seals the volcano shut*
And the great evil known as Tenthousandkings has been locked away for another 10000 years!
Only to eskape sometime in the future for history to repeat itself and wreck havoc on another group of unsuspecting adventures!

<.< >.> *sneeks away befor anyone desides to trow stuff at her for that over used cliche*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

hehe that was very cool ^_^ ! Well, generally I like it- lol sorry watched Moulin Rouge the other night! hehe and Im a Lt Commander now!! hehe how cool! ^_^
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

DemonWolfDajin
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

yay

Post by DemonWolfDajin »

go dazza yay .... (chants go dazza go go go dazza) lol huray
^.^; DWK

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Diggin diggin diggni *Digs kings out with a picaxe yo bro' wassup
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

Post Reply