lack of arcana this week

Post Reply
User avatar
Spainishcats_say maiu
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:42 am

lack of arcana this week

Post by Spainishcats_say maiu »

Um am I the only one who can't see arcana ?
T_T
I miss it so!!!

please post link to new website

ZOMBIE USER 12274
Regular Poster
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12274 »

Keenspace exploded, and around 1000 websites didn't make it...Arcana was one of them. Mine didn't make it either, so I can tell you that while the comics are all re-uploaded, there's no way for Kelly to make the site reappear, since she would need access to Keen's member page, which is currently not there. So...wait till stuff gets sorted.

Godfather (My kingdom for an update!)

Aelyn
Regular Poster
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Nova Scotia
Contact:

Post by Aelyn »

Yeah... everything is re-uploaded and ready to go, but we just need to wait for Keen to get straightened out and auto-updating again. Then it should work. ^_^ There's no new website involved or anything, it'll just come back in a couple of days I guess.
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>

Jasmin
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:04 pm

Post by Jasmin »

I did not know how much I missed and enjoyed Arcana comic until now. Thanks Godfather for the update on Arcana site.

I get around to update my profile one day.

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

I MISS ARCANA!!!! *cries*
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

User avatar
Rachel
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:27 pm
Location: Right behind you

Post by Rachel »

I miss Arcana too..... *starts crying* WHY????? WHY MUST YOU LEAVE ME????????
"Lesson 3: If you see a stranger, follow him!" -Ed~Cowboy Bebop

Kaorin: Hey, whatcha doing?
Osaka: You know those times when you can see the dust in your eyes? I'm chasing it right now.~Azumanga Daioh

Otakulord_usagi
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:37 pm

Post by Otakulord_usagi »

ok i know yall arnt even talking about the same point in time as im about to and somewere out there someone reading this is gonna say "god damn newbie" (god i hate that word)

but how often down kelly stick to her words of updating? not to be bitchy or anything just wondering so i dont get my hopes up for a new arcana then get shot down in tears. I wake up in the morning everyday befor school and check my webcomics. it depresses me for the rest of the day when an exspected comic doesnt update. that and how long does it often take for a new chapter to materialize. god look at me now i am starting to sound like your classic sterotypical newbie. god damnit!

VincentsChick
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:53 am

arcana

Post by VincentsChick »

i heard that kelly was gonna keep writing but not drawing because she has too much work. i dont know if its true and i hope not,but i cant really say
JOHNNY DEPP IS THE SEXIEST DRAG QUEEN EVER!

Post Reply