Time for a Revolution!!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Laemkral »

peterabnny wrote:
Laemkral wrote:
Nanda wrote:I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed.
There's a revolution IN my pants. All the women are invited.

I heard that about you... :eyebrow:
Do you want to go to the pants party?
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Laemkral wrote:
Do you want to go to the parts panty?

Ewww who wants a panty made of unspecified "parts?"
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
Bustertheclown
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: ATOMIC!
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Bustertheclown »

xiaqinghua1989 wrote:My campaign motto is: "If you ain't here, you ain't canon!" Change is in the air folks, the long gone legacies of people who haven't posted in a while shall be shattered and a new age shall rise up! Why? BECAUSE I SAID SO!
The revolution is here, it is violent, it might even make me try to draw something in GIMP or take a picture or two. I don't ask that you join my side (JOIN MY SIDE DAMN IT!), I merely ask that you join in!
Campaigning begins now, and as soon as I figure out how we can do voting in an apparently fair and impartial matter (Admins, I am willing to pay bribes) then we shall commence with the electing.
Anyone who joins up, and makes their very first post a to throw their hat into the political ring, using the exact words of coup that were written by the very man who has been eyeballing for years the power that President of CG holds, and then tries to sell me fake brand watches, frankly, seems like they might be the right person for the job.

We may have a dark horse candidate on our hands.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies

http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by McDuffies »

That's the most weirdly appropriate spam I've ever seen, I don't even know whether to erase it.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by IVstudios »

All hail xiaqinghua1989, our new spam overloard!

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Laemkral »

I'LL KILL THAT PLAGIARIZING SON OF A BITCH!!! I AM THE REVOLUTIONARY, NOT THEM!!! I find this most disturbing, that they are trying to copy me while selling watches. I'm a ruthless, wanna-be military dictator, prone to leading random armies on random expeditions of conquest. If the masses do not fear me enough to respect me, and are brazen enough to actually mock me or imitate me, then I am a horrible dictator indeed.

*shoots Linkara* There, that random act of violence should reinforce that I am violent and prone to executing my enemies or random passers-by. HEED THIS WARNING OR FACE THE EXECUTION SQUAD!!! Once I'm elected that is...
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Risky
69
Posts: 3834
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Risky »

Laemkral wrote:I'LL KILL THAT PLAGIARIZING SON OF A BITCH!!! I AM THE REVOLUTIONARY, NOT THEM!!! I find this most disturbing, that they are trying to copy me while selling watches. I'm a ruthless, wanna-be military dictator, prone to leading random armies on random expeditions of conquest. If the masses do not fear me enough to respect me, and are brazen enough to actually mock me or imitate me, then I am a horrible dictator indeed.

*shoots Linkara* There, that random act of violence should reinforce that I am violent and prone to executing my enemies or random passers-by. HEED THIS WARNING OR FACE THE EXECUTION SQUAD!!! Once I'm elected that is...
Er... according to your manifesto, is Linkara even canon?

User avatar
Bustertheclown
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: ATOMIC!
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Bustertheclown »

Risky wrote:
Laemkral wrote:I'LL KILL THAT PLAGIARIZING SON OF A BITCH!!! I AM THE REVOLUTIONARY, NOT THEM!!! I find this most disturbing, that they are trying to copy me while selling watches. I'm a ruthless, wanna-be military dictator, prone to leading random armies on random expeditions of conquest. If the masses do not fear me enough to respect me, and are brazen enough to actually mock me or imitate me, then I am a horrible dictator indeed.

*shoots Linkara* There, that random act of violence should reinforce that I am violent and prone to executing my enemies or random passers-by. HEED THIS WARNING OR FACE THE EXECUTION SQUAD!!! Once I'm elected that is...
Er... according to your manifesto, is Linkara even canon?
He's a member of the press. This is a surgical strike, taking out the media, in order to better control the people, and keep his coup moving on track. Very clever, Laem.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies

http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Ahaugen »

Bustertheclown wrote:
Risky wrote:
Laemkral wrote:I'LL KILL THAT PLAGIARIZING SON OF A BITCH!!! I AM THE REVOLUTIONARY, NOT THEM!!! I find this most disturbing, that they are trying to copy me while selling watches. I'm a ruthless, wanna-be military dictator, prone to leading random armies on random expeditions of conquest. If the masses do not fear me enough to respect me, and are brazen enough to actually mock me or imitate me, then I am a horrible dictator indeed.

*shoots Linkara* There, that random act of violence should reinforce that I am violent and prone to executing my enemies or random passers-by. HEED THIS WARNING OR FACE THE EXECUTION SQUAD!!! Once I'm elected that is...
Er... according to your manifesto, is Linkara even canon?
He's a member of the press. This is a surgical strike, taking out the media, in order to better control the people, and keep his coup moving on track. Very clever, Laem.
he sure as hell wasn't employed by my paper, which you may remember has come out in support of the wonderful Junta that Laem wishes to lead
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

junta is the best word in the thread.
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by McDuffies »

That's because noone said franga yet.

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Laemkral »

Risky wrote:
Laemkral wrote:I'LL KILL THAT PLAGIARIZING SON OF A BITCH!!! I AM THE REVOLUTIONARY, NOT THEM!!! I find this most disturbing, that they are trying to copy me while selling watches. I'm a ruthless, wanna-be military dictator, prone to leading random armies on random expeditions of conquest. If the masses do not fear me enough to respect me, and are brazen enough to actually mock me or imitate me, then I am a horrible dictator indeed.

*shoots Linkara* There, that random act of violence should reinforce that I am violent and prone to executing my enemies or random passers-by. HEED THIS WARNING OR FACE THE EXECUTION SQUAD!!! Once I'm elected that is...
Er... according to your manifesto, is Linkara even canon?
He posted in his forum yesterday, so he's like one of those minor characters that exists in the canon but hasn't really been seen in about ten years. That and the whole "clones" thing is tied in to my own character's past participation in a jam, so I'm keeping him alive. Except for the part where I just shot him dead.

You know what I mean. *loads golden AK-47* Right?
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by McDuffies »

*shoots Brubaker*

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Ahaugen »

McDuffies wrote:*shoots Brubaker*
yaaaaay!!
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Phact0rri »

McDuffies wrote:*shoots Brubaker*
War kills loads of people.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by IVstudios »

Not anymore he doesn't :(

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Phact0rri »

IVstudios wrote:Not anymore he doesn't :(
silly man I think you totally missed the conversation a few posts up.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Laemkral »

Phact0rri wrote:
IVstudios wrote:Not anymore he doesn't :(
silly man I think you totally missed the conversation a few posts up.
Did I become War and no one notified me?
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Phact0rri »

I was mentioning keeping people who are no longer posting or anything still a member of the community through the whole time line continuity business. Like Brubaker.

How I shot webz?
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Time for a Revolution!!

Post by Laemkral »

Phact0rri wrote:I was mentioning keeping people who are no longer posting or anything still a member of the community through the whole time line continuity business. Like Brubaker.

How I shot webz?
*shoots Phact*

How's that for continuity?
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

Post Reply