Anime

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

okubyo_kitsune wrote:how many volumes of YnM are there? are they all out yet? thanks for the site...i've been looking for some good fanfiction for a while...there's no many good ones at adultfanfiction.net
No idea...

Of course, happy to give you the site! I love their HP fanfiction anyway...

*giggles* you go to AFFN too? it's got so much bad stuff (especially in anime genres) but a few good things. Same with Fanfiction.net... in the R rated section, which is where I usually go. :oops:

I need to join Skyehawk or somewhere that lets you put up "adult" stories as well as regular... i have both, but no account for the regular since I got banned from FFN for unknown reasons.

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Masterlupin
Regular Poster
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Denmark

Post by Masterlupin »

And now I'm totally ruining your moment *MEHEHE!!!*
I just wanted to ask something :o

ANY SAIYUKI FANS IN HERE??? 8)

I totally adore the characters: SHA GOJYO & CHO HAKKAI!!!!

I'm going to cosplay as Gojyo at J-Popcon in November, that's going to be soo funneh!!! :wink:


Image
SHA GOJYO!!!!!
Mind and Soul, all is whole?!? XD

Image

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Drfranknfurter »

I need to join Skyehawk or somewhere that lets you put up "adult" stories as well as regular... i have both, but no account for the regular since I got banned from FFN for unknown reasons...
I got banned from fictionalley.org for being too young... JUST AS I JOINED A SHIP TOO! ;_;
I'm not this stupid any more.

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

... why would I spend my rent or food money on things at a con? O_o I get pain either the week before the first, or between the 2. Heh..... *still wonders why on earth people go and spend money that shouldnt be spent* *shrug*
anyways... Has anyone seen the anime Gunsmith Cats? I'm considering buying the first dvd sometime soon. ^_^ I just know nothing about it... It was on tv last year for a while... But no one really knew about it... Atleast no one i know. *murmur*

~Lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Ooh, I like Saiyuki! I read the first 3 manga... so awesome! you should send pics of your cosplay!


DrFrankenFurter, I can't believe you got banned for being too young! That really sucks. I think I was banned because of this girl... she flamed me, I sent her a nice email explaining why it was rude to curse people out because of their opininons (it was a kind email explaining why it doesnn't make sense to say "that ship is so gay and so retarted!" about something like Harry/hermione, so i was saying a straight 'ship couldn't be "gay" or "retarted" since it wasn't a person and that people could be offended by it... She had also said stupid things like she only reads one ship because the others suck and the authors should just die... so I wrote her a little emiail!). Then I was suddenly banned. maybe she reported me for abuse. but she was banned too! And iwonder if they discovered my one story which should have been NC17 but I put under R since they banned NC17 fics. They might have banned me for that. but whatever the case, I joined again under a different email but it got deleted too. so i gave up and joined AFFN. But I need to find somewhere else to put my Matrix fics and other things... Anyone know site besides Skyehawk? Is that one good?

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

*nodnod* I do! actually, you have things on it already! which will hopefully be advertised in about an hour.... Whee!*laugh*
*wanders off to change his sig*

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

I only know a little about Saiyuki... but it seems cool ^.^
I like the music... and the artstyle anyway... And the characters seem intersting and their personalities seem to make for a lot of fun situations ^.^

Aww... I wish I could go... Not like we have a lot of Anime cons here...

If I was to cosplay I'd proberly pick someone like Hisoka - Yami no Matsuie or Kurapika - Hunter x Hunter... Maybe even Tsukasa - .Hack//sign... Maybe ^.^
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Okubyo_kitsune
Regular Poster
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: in my imagination
Contact:

Post by Okubyo_kitsune »

masterlupin wrote:And now I'm totally ruining your moment *MEHEHE!!!*
I just wanted to ask something :o

ANY SAIYUKI FANS IN HERE??? 8)

I totally adore the characters: SHA GOJYO & CHO HAKKAI!!!!

I'm going to cosplay as Gojyo at J-Popcon in November, that's going to be soo funneh!!! :wink:


Image
SHA GOJYO!!!!!
yes, i love saiyuki, but my friend lost my only dvd of it....*sighs* now i'm going to have to re-burn it....but it's ok. i really like goku, because he's so cute and funny. sanzo is a bit annoying at times, and i hate the way they drew his eyes (but the rest of his outfit is good) gojyo is funny as hell...a the biggest womanizer i've ever seen on anime...v_v...and hakkai is awsome...i want a dragon that can turn into a jeep....that'd be so cool...one question tho. is saiyuki a shounen-ai/yaoi manga/anime?

anime conventions are awsome...i've been to a few, but i can't remember the names...never cosplayed though...i might next time i go to a con tho...i think it'd be fun.

User avatar
Okubyo_kitsune
Regular Poster
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: in my imagination
Contact:

Post by Okubyo_kitsune »

Moo Cow wrote: No idea...

Of course, happy to give you the site! I love their HP fanfiction anyway...

*giggles* you go to AFFN too? it's got so much bad stuff (especially in anime genres) but a few good things. Same with Fanfiction.net... in the R rated section, which is where I usually go. :oops:

I need to join Skyehawk or somewhere that lets you put up "adult" stories as well as regular... i have both, but no account for the regular since I got banned from FFN for unknown reasons.

~Sara
yes, i go to AFFN. i have a user name there too, and i've posted two stories. if u want the user name, please pm me, because i'm too embarased to have everyone on the forum know what my name is...*blushes* people at AFFN like one of my stories though...2237 hits and 19 reviews *happy*. i have an account on FFN, but i only have it so i can tag my favorites and get e-mails telling me when they've updated.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I haven't seen any of Saiyuki... I denno, I tend to like manga better than anime but I'll have to see!

Kit, I'd like to see your stuff on AFFN! PM you in a sec!


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Masterlupin
Regular Poster
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Denmark

Post by Masterlupin »

Dazza wrote:I only know a little about Saiyuki... but it seems cool ^.^
I like the music... and the artstyle anyway... And the characters seem intersting and their personalities seem to make for a lot of fun situations ^.^

Aww... I wish I could go... Not like we have a lot of Anime cons here...

If I was to cosplay I'd proberly pick someone like Hisoka - Yami no Matsuie or Kurapika - Hunter x Hunter... Maybe even Tsukasa - .Hack//sign... Maybe ^.^
Dazza... You know it's in Denmark right????
You can go... :)

or I don't know... are you busy or something???

-Erica
Mind and Soul, all is whole?!? XD

Image

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Yeah I know ^.^

But it's usely way to far away from where I live... So I can't aford to go... And I don't have anyone to go with... I don't like going alone...

I was going to go to that one TB set up last year... even had someone willing to go with me... But I somehow managed to miss the days it was and didn't remember til later >.<
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Masterlupin
Regular Poster
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Denmark

Post by Masterlupin »

Lol.

Come on 8) Hehe... It's going to be fun (OK... I only go becuz I at last has found some nice friends!!!! OMG... real FRIENDS as in the real life???? I'm so blessed at the moment... :D I found out that I'm actually likeable!?!)

anyways... it's going to be fun. And it would be cool meeting you 8)


-Erica
Mind and Soul, all is whole?!? XD

Image

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Awww... Lupin is sooo lucky!

I want to go... I really really do!

Where are they holding it this year anyway? I can't remember where it usely is but I think it's the capital...?

Diden't they use to have a webpage...?
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

Megami
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: USA emmett,idaho but i want to move i hate it here

Post by Megami »

:D the anime i like are outlaw star,cowboy bebop,yugioh,the dragon ball series,angel sanctuary,full metal panic,full metal aclhemist,and inuyasha
theres more that i like but right now i cant think or anymore
megami

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Aaaah, i love Full metal panic! I've only seen the first season though


~sARA
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Drfranknfurter »

Full metal alchemist, InuYasha, Sailor moon, Yami no Matsuei, Kyo Kara Maoh, Hellsing, Read or die, Read or die (TV)... Yep. I'm so lil'.




.:By the way... MOOCOW! Luff the icon. Professor Snape, you sexy bitch...:.
I'm not this stupid any more.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Hehe, thank you.

I wish there were an anime about snape...

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

No, sara, you wish there was an anime about dominant!snape and submissive!harry.

And on an anime note, Angel sanctuary absolutely rocks. I love Kaori Yuki's manga. And the angel sanctuary anime was awesome.

~Lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Not necessarily. Although i like SS/HP, i alsow like SS/HG and SS/DM. And submissiveness isn't the importantest factor. Nor is a relationship. Angry and angsty is my favourite.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Post Reply