This is SPARTA!!!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

I loved the movie. I loved it that it has a historical feel, while still have the Frank Miller feel. I don't care at all that it was 90% CG or that they use a giant ogre. I think it makes it an Odyssey type story.

That said, I'm going to redo the Alamo. It'll be called 159. It'll be about the Texans defending the Alamo from the 5,000 Mexicans. All the Texans will be hardcore B.A's and they'll fight off Monster Mexicans with blades for arms, and General Travis will single handedly kill a cyclops. It's going to be one hardcore movie.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

If you can make it not suck, then power to you.
Image

User avatar
Webkilla
Regular Poster
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:18 pm
Location: Denmark - land of LARP and vikings
Contact:

Post by Webkilla »

didn't anyone check the newgrounds flash?

i found it funny... :shucks:

Locked