New site Admin...

The Gear is deprecated, use the Help forum or CG Wiki.

New site Admin...

Postby Kidneo66 on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:42 pm

...doesn't seem to be working. It doesn't recongize my log in. Then when it does it can't find my comic. I don't see any of that other stuff i'm supposed to see at all...Is it an error on my end....Please help?
Kidneo66
Regular Poster

Postby Kidneo66 on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:43 pm

well i'm glad someone came to help...i'm glad everything is still not working for me. not only that but now i can't even update my blog. :x seriously whose ass do i have to kiss to get any help. i have an issue and no one wishes to offer a suggestion. wow great bunch of people. i'm sooo impressed.
Kidneo66
Regular Poster

Postby Mercury Hat on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:50 pm

kidneo66 wrote:well i'm glad someone came to help...i'm glad everything is still not working for me. not only that but now i can't even update my blog. :x seriously whose ass do i have to kiss to get any help. i have an issue and no one wishes to offer a suggestion. wow great bunch of people. i'm sooo impressed.

The gear isn't for help questions anyway, you need to go to the help forum.

And can the attitude or nobody is going to want to help you in the first place.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

Postby Joel Fagin on Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:24 pm

kidneo66 wrote: i have an issue and no one wishes to offer a suggestion. wow great bunch of people. i'm sooo impressed.

It occassionally helps to wait more than sixty seconds. This is the internet, not a telephone.

- Joel Fagin
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)

Postby Mercury Hat on Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:01 pm

He waited three days, but that doesn't change the fact that the gear forum isn't for help topics like this. It's no wonder he didn't get a response, hardly anybody checks the gear forum these days. I only caught this thread on a chance.
ImageImage
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

Postby Joel Fagin on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:03 pm

Mercury Hat wrote:He waited three days,

So he did. My apologies.

- Joel Fagin
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)

Postby Kidneo66 on Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:16 pm

ok so when you post something in the help forum it get's ignored...sooo. i'll ask you where else would be appropriate to post?
Kidneo66
Regular Poster

Postby Mercury Hat on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:18 am

This is not the help forum.

I told you this all ready. This is Gear. There is a monumental difference between the two.

This link here will take you to the help forum. You've been to the help forum before, I can't imagine why you posted this thread in Gear, of all places.
ImageImage
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

Postby Kidneo66 on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:30 pm

ok well let's see. my halo scan is part of my blog which is in IFRAME...which is not updating. which require me to log in and update, which it is not recognizing, so assuming anyone paid any attention to how NEW to this I am, one who is a moderator, which as your little icon states, would take note that I ODVIOUSLY don't do this much unless there is a real issue, would've kind advised me to RE-post this issue in the appropriate place, instead of rubbing salt in the wound and questioning my already odvious inability to post in the correct forum, or be kind enough to move it to the correct forum. thank you for turning the other cheek, and i apologize for slapping the first one, but i shouldn't have to raise my hand slap, when someone could just said something in the first place. cheers mate, your sacasim is a riot.
Kidneo66
Regular Poster

Postby Mercury Hat on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:49 pm

kidneo66 wrote:ok well let's see. my halo scan is part of my blog which is in IFRAME...which is not updating. which require me to log in and update, which it is not recognizing, so assuming anyone paid any attention to how NEW to this I am, one who is a moderator, which as your little icon states, would take note that I ODVIOUSLY don't do this much unless there is a real issue, would've kind advised me to RE-post this issue in the appropriate place, instead of rubbing salt in the wound and questioning my already odvious inability to post in the correct forum, or be kind enough to move it to the correct forum. thank you for turning the other cheek, and i apologize for slapping the first one, but i shouldn't have to raise my hand slap, when someone could just said something in the first place. cheers mate, your sacasim is a riot.

I am not a moderator for Gear, I can't move any threads.

I said in my first post to you that this forum isn't for your question and that you needed to go to the help forum.

Your question will likely be, and currently has been, unanswered in here.
ImageImage
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

Postby McDuffies on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:57 pm

La la la. I know the answer but I won't tell.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Kidneo66 on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:48 pm

now let's get this straight. your not even a moderator, but you have the title...wow...i've been talking to the forum know it all...i'm impress that i wasted my time and didn't think to answer my question. thank you for wasting both of our time, when i was just looking simple question and now someone else claims to know it but won't tell...
Kidneo66
Regular Poster

Postby Kris X on Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:14 pm

Hey smart ass. Go to Help Forum and report for help, OR continue to rake up your troll status here. You won't make any friends by continuing this trouble.

Your choice.

Now stop all responses everyone and let a Gear mod lock it.
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten

Postby Mercury Hat on Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:19 pm

kidneo66 wrote:now let's get this straight. your not even a moderator, but you have the title...wow...i've been talking to the forum know it all...i'm impress that i wasted my time and didn't think to answer my question. thank you for wasting both of our time, when i was just looking simple question and now someone else claims to know it but won't tell...

I'm a moderator in General Discussion, not Gear. Two separate places. While this means I don't have fancy tools to deal with in here, I do have clout and hassling the moderators, whether in their own forum or not, is not a good idea.

Now, one last time. Go to the Help forum.
ImageImage
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

Postby Kidneo66 on Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:26 pm

you seem to think i'm here to be-friend ANY of you. you'd be seriously mistaken. i didn't come here to cause trouble. the only trolls here one the ones attacking a newb about something so small as misposting in a messege board and you sire are just looking to add fuel to a fire...shame too.. and if i recall mr. "moderator" the person responsible for said fire is you. you made the choice to respond to my negative post. when all you had to do was send a private messege to me advising me to send my post to the appropriate forum...hmm...clout is good, but thinking is better and btw, i did post my question in the CORRECT forum and still haven't recieve a response...so gentlemen, i am still waiting for a resolution, because so far all you've called me stupid, without the actual useage of the word a yet my issue still remains unresolve, i've appologize and even used the correct channel and you both stand here only to call me a troll...good work, way to brain storm...
Kidneo66
Regular Poster

Postby Anvil on Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:08 pm

They aren't calling you a troll for mis-posting. They're calling you a troll for being A) insulting, B) continuing to NOT post in the correct forum (how hard is it to cut, paste and repost this question?) until after your remarks, and C) insulting. Now, I know A and C are the same, but I felt it required mentioning twice.

Dude, just go to the help forum, stop postig here, and everyone will be happy.

Oh, and have patience. Its a virtue and something you can learn from either Children or online BBoards.
Comics are like cattle breeds - everyone has their own opinion on which is best.

http://howdragons.keenspace.com
Anvil
Regular Poster

Postby Pillywiggin on Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:26 pm

1. Go to the help forum.
2. Start your own thread. Don't hijack anyone elses.
3. State your problem clearly. Give exact examples of what has gone wrong. Use correct grammer, cpaitialization, spelling and punctiuation so people can actually understand you.
4. BE COURTEOUS. Anyone who can be arsed to bother responding you is, at best, a volunteer at a free hosting site. They are under no obligation to answer you even if you are polite, let alone if you act rudely and stupidly.,
Image Image Image
Pillywiggin
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby Kris X on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:16 am

Seriously, everyone stop posting.

It's not nice to prod a dead horse. So stop.

Anyone who posts after my post before the lock I'm reporting to Kelly. Mod or not.
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten

Return to Gear