Comments? Is there ANYONE out there?

Syke
Regular Poster

Comments? Is there ANYONE out there?

Post by Syke »

C'mon,.. I know there are people who only use keenspace forums,.. soooo.. comments? *I'll get the rest of the comics linked hopefully this week*

Shadow Pipi

Yup... I'm here... are you?

Post by Shadow Pipi »

Hey, I usually don't post in the forums but... I'll make an exception... it's just that at home my comp. is so slow that I try to upload and it takes forever... but I'll try to do it from work.
I'm the one that got KK (Roxy) hooked on Alien Dice... she's the writer of your favorite fic.. the songfic. Just so you know. She's my best friend.. and she has a very addictive personality when it comes to webcomics... especially GOOD webcomics. :wink:
Hey, I have unt idea... I suppose if you're on, you could chat with me here.. dunno if you are... but do you have AIM Tiff? If so, would you mind giving it to me. I'm not on that often, but if she is she would love to speak to you (she'll sound lika rabid fangirl but that's okay I guess..hehe) :lol:
Um... yeah, I'm working two jobs now, that's why I can't post that much either... my days now consist of waking up, going to school, going to work, and on weekends, going to my other work right after my first job. Hectic... what do you do when you have a webcomic to put up but not enough time to draw it?
And I also wanted to know... HOW THE HELL DO YOU COLOR SO PRETTY!??!?! I've been trying with Photoshop...maybe I just haven't gotten the gist yet... I dunno.. I'd really appreciate if you could help me, cuz my colors come out so flat... I'd like to have them look a little more "outgoing" like yours are.
Please help?
Oh yeah, by the way.... I love your comic!! one thing though, I was wondering, cuz you draw great (goodness knows I'm just starting so I can't say anything about it...) but one thing that KK (Cybelle, Roxy..whatever she goes by) noticed, is that there's never really been a REALLY nice pic of Chel..except for maybe in the "Dream Reality" story... I'm not complaining cuz she's fine...but I was just wondering if there was a REALLY nice pic of her out there... I saw the print one... but... I dunno, maybe I'm being picky.. I'm not trying to be mean or anything or trying to berate or belittle... please don't take it that way. I just love Chel and want to see her as pretty as I know she is... (not that you don't do it a lot of the times, cuz she's cute most if not all the time.. dont' worry)....
that's just my thing.

Lina out.
Last edited by Shadow Pipi on Sat Aug 24, 2002 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Solve world hunger... tell no one..." - Grinch.
"Then we'll fly over the moons in it... Whee." - Chot.

Syke
Regular Poster

Post by Syke »

My AIM addy is: ShvSyke
:) I'm around.

Shadow Pipi

yay!

Post by Shadow Pipi »

cool, when I can get on, I'll hopefully see you.... er.. talk to you. :roll:
Lina out.
"Solve world hunger... tell no one..." - Grinch.
"Then we'll fly over the moons in it... Whee." - Chot.

FAULT
Regular Poster

Hi from me too

Post by FAULT »

:o hee (inside joke)

Hello. I came to check out the forum. I didn't know you had one on keenspace until today. I prefer the Nice forums, because they're just so much nicer :P :)

Anyways. I like Keenspace forums, they're very good for roleplay, as you can 'watch' them and have a notification sent every time there's a reply. :) Kinda cool.

Anyways... Hello all you Keenspaceite Forumites :) all three of you ;)

WinterBear

Post by WinterBear »

I'd never even realized there was such a thing as Webcomics until about a month ago. I found your site about a week ago, and all I can say is W :o W! Great stories, great illustrations, wonderful, wonderful stuff! I'm so impressed!

Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Post by Catherine_Puce »

This place is hard to find. And I think that this place http://shivae.com/forums/index.php?act=idx is more appreciate for the amator of Shivae. This place suffer of a lot a publicity. This isn't like there was a obvious button to reach it.

Merci de votre attention.

S.P.P.

Cope
Incompetent Monster

Wow, first Spotted Spacers post of the year!

Post by Cope »

Hard to find? I thought it was just completely abandoned.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown