ginny

A forum of discussion for fans of the comic Mysterious Dr. X. Fans can ask questions of and talk with the author about the comic and other topics of interest.
Lordgoat

ginny

Post by Lordgoat »

so when do we get some information on ginny???? of do we have to wait for a heather stick figure???

Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Post by Obeydrx »

I'm working on that now, actually. But don't get your hopes up expecting an explanation of how Geneveve became humanoid. I doubt I'll let the reader in on it even if I do ever figure it out.

Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Post by Obeydrx »

There. It should be done now (once Comic Genesis gets back up to speed). I should probably make an addition for Guest characters, like Paula. Better get Heather to work making preview images for the cameos!

EditorInCheese

Post by EditorInCheese »

Pictures done and stuck up! Muahaha! Kneel before my bad art and look at the full-body pictures of them on DA!!!

Professor Fandango

Post by Professor Fandango »

They animate pretty good but you really need to make them dance.

Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Post by Obeydrx »

Professor Fandango wrote:They animate pretty good but you really need to make them dance.
What, you mean Heather's pictures on DA?

Professor Fandango

That is exactly what I mean. Don't think I haven't seen them and said "They animate pretty good, but you really need to make them dance."

I was actually pretty humourised when I saw them in the characters section.

Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Post by Obeydrx »

"Humourized"? Is that REAL English or is that a word that you just made up?

Professor Fandango

I can neither confirm or deny that.

I was going to ask if Geneveve would even use HOOMAN TAWK or remain silent but my question has been answered. Now I wonder if anyone will be surprised.

It seemed that the recent comic had a double punchline: The actual comment about the television tell people what to think and do, and also the fact that Nissa didn't bat an eyelid when you mouse-suddenly-turned-human just as suddenly started talking.
I am Zandick, son of Zandick. Prepare to die.

Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Post by Obeydrx »

I hadn't even considered that as a joke, to be honest. Geneveve's a fast learner. I figured she'd just picked up English quickly by listening to Nissa and X. After all, they did speak to her a lot when she was a mouse. Maybe she retained some of the knowledge. Or maybe it's another sign of laziness.