CLICK ME

online manga about life near the dawn of time on earth, when magic was abundant, chaos ran rampant through our lives and humans were just beginning to get in touch with their darker, more destructive, sides.

CLICK ME

Postby Shianra on Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:01 pm

i should really play on my own forum more, have a tea party or something.

i get to be the dormouse^^ or the march hare!

so, i've been doing uni for the last 3 years now before *snap* i realised i couldn't stand it for another second! stupid industrial design -_-' i've quit it completely now and am MUCH happier.

drawings getting better, being paid to draw by a new computer game designing company the Enigma Collective right here in australia^^

oh, the joys of being paid to draw! unfortunately its realistically :( which means my anime's getting more realistic too, erk!

oh yeah, anyway, brand new pages coming your way of a much nicer quality! (i hope)

love you my little ducklings xox

ps check out http:/shianra.deviantart.com for my other art
and http://jacinta-lee.deviantart.com for stuff re me
Shianra
Regular Poster

Postby JulianMorrison on Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:21 pm

Nothing wrong with being able to draw realistically. Doesn't mean you have to. If you know how to do "real", with proportions and anatomy and such, then you can use that to precision hone your style - distort, but keep the distortion factors constant and know what you're distorting from. Am I making any sense? Anyway...

Just posting to say I like your comic! It's inventive in slightly-wierdness.

You know, there ought to be a word for that. The kind of marginal wierd where you're dreaming and you think its perfectly normal, and then you wake up and remember that buses don't have fur...
JulianMorrison

Postby Shianra on Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:59 am

you make perfect sense to me :)

cheers for bothering to write to me, not many people do. I don't even know if people read my comic...

I'm back to just drawing cartoons now, but I feel as though I have a more solid base in anatomy101. My necks are no loger straw-like, and the waistd don't look as though they'd snap in half AS easily
Shianra
Regular Poster

Return to Primordial Chaos: Chaos Playground