Better make it good, neh?

Better make it good, neh?

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:37 pm

OK, I can't follow the action in this one. Someone help me out with a play by play?
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:09 pm

1. Bag-head girl got stabbed.
2. She grunts in pain.
3. Wee Psycho "..."s
4. Pull back to reveal baggy stabbed herself, Psycho says "Ok, I'm good, but not good enough that people kill themselves seeing me in action. You must be up to something, so make it good, ok?"
Ziox: Now with lapitithamine.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:40 pm

Ah, got it. Thanks Guild.
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Mirober on Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:23 pm

Mm. Execution of this one fell flat, unfortunately.
Mirober
Regular Poster

Stick a needle in my...

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:16 pm

CRUNCH!
Ouch, that looks fatal (I seem to have something in my eye, do you think you could get it for me?). How will little miss psycho weasel out of this one? So much for the demons questioning her. Next question, can girl demonseed with horns arms be reattached? And after that, whats under the sack? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:13 pm

Well, we don't have to worry about reattaching her arms. And now we know what was under the sack. Actually, I had a feeling she looked pretty human under that bag. How did she see through it though? And what is that stuff her blood turns into? I like her so far, I find myself hoping she will survive. I'm guessing she can repair some fairly extensive damage, given how whole she was at the start of this story, and that she had to learn how to use her abilities somehow. Even the amount of damage she has to do to herself just to use those abilities! Thats a story I'd like to hear as well. Imagine being a fairly normal and pretty girl, then someone cuts you and not only do you eventually heal, but your blood is very black and responds to your fight instincts and hurts your attacker. Then the path that led to this 'church', loosing your old life, the fact you're the spawn of horrible supernatural creatures, and your normal looks make it extremely hard to be accepted by your true 'people'. Its so bad you decide to wear a sack constantly! Here's hoping she survives and shows up again at some point. Where did you come up with the idea for this girl, Matt?

It seems everyone who actually answered Mr. Psychos question is going to die. So the real answer was: Thats a crap question, I won't dignify it with a response. :wink:
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Mirober on Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:45 pm

Seafog the 3rd wrote:Where did you come up with the idea for this girl, Matt?

Visually, I was thinking of The Hanged Man from Astro City, along with some of the backup dancers from an unmade Gorillaz video (they had the animatics for it on the DVD that came out about a year back). Originally, she was a throw-away character. Her background story (most of which you guessed) derived from deciding what to have under her mask.

It seems everyone who actually answered Mr. Psychos question is going to die. So the real answer was: Thats a crap question, I won't dignify it with a response. :wink:

Stay tuned.
Mirober
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:07 am

Now we have to stay tuned until Monday. <Grrr> Oh well, I hope the Shuttle work goes well. What was it you went to school for Matt? I forgot.

There was some question or point I wanted to get elaborated, to give a point to this post. But I can't for the life of me remember what it was now! :oops:
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Mirober on Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:38 pm

Seafog the 3rd wrote: What was it you went to school for Matt? I forgot.

Computer Science. Now that I've had some work experience, I have a bit more appreciation for some of my classes (others, not so much).

Sorry, kinda out of it. My schedule since Wednesday has been Goto Work, Goto Home, Goto Work, Goto Home to Sleep, Goto Work, Goto Home, Goto Work, Goto Home to Sleep. It's been ... odd. Anyway, I've got the weekend to recover (and I'm no longer scheduled to go in Monday morning from 1am to 3am! Woohoo!)
Mirober
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina