Dusan

Scifi Parody involving legos. PG-13 for comedic violence, blurred lego nudity, and bad language.

Dusan

Postby Jucstice on Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:53 pm

I browsed your whole gallery! Where's the senior pic in the black vest? It's smokin! You should post it! :D

Anyway, love your stuff it's hilarious! Keep it up.

Come visit me sometime!

Lady Jucstice
Jucstice

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 pm

This is going to be one of those things where you know who I am, and I have no clue who you are, isn't it?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Jucstice on Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:29 am

Would that frighten you?

Maybe I'm a pscho stalker! I bet you'd like that wouldn't ya? :D
Jucstice

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:45 am

Not so much frighten as annoy. You can tell me who you are, or not, your pick.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Jucstice on Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:22 pm

Wow! I was just bein friendly lol :wink:

You don't know me, nor do I know you. I did however see your senior picture in someone elses gallery (Kathleen I think it was). I have no idea how I got there either. I was doing an image search for something........"Renaissance" I think.

Anyway, didn't want to annoy. You did say you wanted female fans correct? In another post somewhere.

I came to your site and read your comic and thought it was hilarious, so now I'm an fan!

So I guess this is goodbye :cry:
Jucstice

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:20 pm

I appologise for being rude. I just know a lot of people from highschool, which I assumed you were as you knew about thr picture who would enjoy tormenting me and i'm not big on guessing games. I had no desire to offend you. Thank you for the kind words both about the comic and about myself, I hope I haven't scared you off.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Jucstice on Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:35 pm

No no. I was just being dramatic.

I was tortured in Highschool too. But I wasn't into fantasy stuff then, wish I had been though! I was made fun of for different reasons. I hated highschool.

Anyway, yeah I'm just a big geek too and proud to admit it. I'm a graphic designer and fantasy artist. If that doesn't say "BIG NERD" I dunno WHAT does lol! I also thinks it's great that you're into swing dancing!! I have ALWAYS wanted to take lessons, but the guys I dated were all too cool for it or something.

Have any suggestions for some good swing music? I have some more modern stuff like The Cherry Poppin Daddies, though I doubt that's REAL swing music. I still love it though.

I work from home and am on my computer all day long. So I'll probably spam your board daily if you'll allow it :D

Guess I'll leave it at that and wait to hear back from ya :)

Lady Jucstice (Jucstice is my EverQuest druid's name, I've been using it forever)
Jucstice

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:50 pm

Swing music? bwhahahaha! do I have some suggestions for you. For starters more modern stuff that's easier to find but sounds like old swing look for "Indigo Swing" and "Bill Elliot (and his orchestra, whatever they're going by now)"

As for old swing, you've got the three louis's, Louis Jordan, Louis Prima, and Louis Armstrong, and then you've got Cab Calloway, Ella Mae Morse, and Glenn Miller, and that's just for starters.

Oh and as for spamming my forum, well no one else seems to be using it, and as much as I'd love the discussion to stay on my comic, the rest of the keenspace forums aren't capable of staying on topic, so why should my section be any different?

Also, i did check out your site, you do some nice work.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Jucstice on Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:21 pm

Sweet! Well I'll have to look into those and see if I like em or not :p

You're forum shouldn't be any different! It's impossible to keep people on topic! Especially lurkers like myself :D Besides, it's nice just to have posts to read. Get that post count up!

Thanks for visiting my site. It's WAY overdue for an overhaul. I am so backed up with work right now though, so it's going to have wait a while. It's serves it's purpose the way it is :)

Legos suck, you should do a Barbie comic. JOKING! Just joking! I'm glad you enjoy making your comic though, it's entertaining to say the least.
Jucstice

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:10 pm

Jucstice wrote:Legos suck, you should do a Barbie comic.

that'd be hard, seeing as I don't have nearly as many barbies... wait.. none.. I have none!

>_>

<_<
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Jucstice on Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:35 am

Well Dusan......that's just a damn shame :roll:

What kind of guy doesn't have at least ONE Barbie! At least to hump your G.I. Joe! :lol:
Jucstice

Postby Dr Legostar on Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:38 am

Yeah... GI Joe could use some lovin, poor guy had his arms and legs ripped off... mysteriously.....
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Jucstice on Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:10 pm

LOL!!!! Well Barbie would probably have a mohawk then :-?

Poor Joe!

I gotta find that music soon, getting sick of the same ol crap I've been listening to!
Jucstice

Postby JoshCaleb12 on Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:32 am

Jucstice wrote:Legos suck, you should do a Barbie comic. JOKING! Just joking! I'm glad you enjoy making your comic though, it's entertaining to say the least.

I can just see it now... the Giant Woman, played by Barbie, steps into the action at LegoStar Galactica! ... and all we can see of her is her foot... :D :P
JoshCaleb12

Postby Jucstice on Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:49 am

LOL! Now that would be funny!

Hi Josh :D
Jucstice

Return to Legostar Galactica