Discussion thread for Webcomic Above

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:19 pm

After the longest time in the universe, I did me review for FAUB. I already read it regularly, but I wanted to sit down and read it all the way through from the beginning in one sitting, and I had that time today. I suck at reviews so I'll never do one ever again.

it's right here

http://forums.keenspace.com/viewtopic.p ... 4&start=60
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value

Postby Faub on Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:50 am

AWESOME!!! :D

peppermintafterlife wrote:One probelm that still persists is that there is not enough space left for the lettering in the speech bubbles. It has gotten better lately, but it still maifest itself from time to time. Such spacing make it a bit tight and makes me uncomfortable.
http://www.faubcomic.com/d/20050527.html

I thought this page was nicely uncramped except for that first panel where the word balloon nearly touches Sylvester's chin.

The only out I have on the ambiguity issue is that I fully intend to cover every issue I brought up in the course of the comic. Problem is, it is getting quite large so I might miss something here and there.
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:31 am

Oh, I meant the lettering inside the speech bubbles, not the actual placement of the bubbles. Sometimes there's not enough white space for the lettering to breath. For example, the word "planned" almost touches the bubble outline. I should've picked a better example though, as that page is pretty good except the first panel.

I'm glad to hear that everything will be resolved one way or another. I look forward to it.
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value

Previous

Return to Archives