Comic

A story of how the paths of two boys have crossed as the result of a strange pink elephant. Each boy attempts to overcome depression and find love and happiness in life, through others, or even each other. All while looking back and reflecting, "could it have been different?", "could it have been better?", "what if...?" Memories fade and the past is blurred.
Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Comic

Post by Insanitie101 »

Mer ... I really hope that's not what's been going on all along. If Cavin's has been sending Owen away this whole time and he lied to Connor, that'll make me really sad. Hmm ... the dream is starting to make new sense. Hmm ... I wonder what's really going on. =\
=^Lysander^=

Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Post by Parkerjames »

hehehe.

Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Post by Insanitie101 »

Evil laughter? 0.o Damn author/artists, you're all just evil. :.shakes fist: >.<
=^Lysander^=

Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Post by Insanitie101 »

I don't like her. I don't like her at all. :suspicious:
=^Lysander^=

Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Post by Parkerjames »

i like to make characters go through phases of being liked and disliked. i guess it makes them more.... complex? who needs flat characters.
take p.j. for instance....

Turbo

Post by Turbo »

well she is quite strong to be a she, maybe she is a he...
hmmm...that'd unflat(?) the character
Shemales party!!!!

Little_e-
Regular Poster

Post by Little_e- »

Yeah, i can see that the art's a bit off, particularly in the last panel. She's a bit unevenly proportioned, and he's a bit small? but people bending over is kind of hard to draw.

Turbo

Post by Turbo »

I wasn't talking about that...
Don't project your personal oppinions on my comments, it's quite unpolite.

Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Post by Insanitie101 »

Well you do a very good job of it. Right now I don't like her. But I'm sure that will change as the story continues. Hmm ... it is getting quite interesting. Curious to see where all of this is going. Poor Owen seems so ... clueless? And Calvin is just ... I don't know.
=^Lysander^=

Little_e-
Regular Poster

Turbo:

Post by Little_e- »

I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to ParkerJames' comment on the main comic page. I should have been clearer about that.

Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Post by Parkerjames »

i enjoy when everyone (and by everyone i mean the only three people brave enough to post) talk about the comic and the characters. it's one of the things that inspires me to continue.

Little_e-
Regular Poster

Post by Little_e- »

Hey, did you reorganize the site? because there used to be a text bar to the left of the comic--or is that just my browser being finky?

oh, and hi ^_^

Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Post by Parkerjames »

I am reorganizing some things, but I don' tthink i've touched the pages with comics on them yet.

Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Post by Insanitie101 »

It's always nice to come home from a long weekend (yes, I was gone all weekend, did y'all miss me?) to new updates and people talking in the forum. (though I'm really lost as to what's actually going on in this post). ^^;;
=^Lysander^=

Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Post by Parkerjames »

We were discussing what people's opinions of Shashi were currently, poorly drawn comics because of my arm injury, and questions of if I was working on the web page design, which I am.
And yes, I missed you.

Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Post by Insanitie101 »

Well that sure cleared things up. ^^ I hope your arm gets better real soon (I didn't read about the injury, I must've missed when you posted about it 'cause I looked around the front page and did not find it *is a bad fan*) don't strain yourself more than necessary.

I currently do not like Shashi (which I already stated before) and I really should be a better fan. I just looked through the gallery and realized I have not drawn any fanart for your wonderful comic. (I really don't draw fanart that often and I really should). Hmm ... well as soon as I finish my friend's graduation drawing request I shall draw you fanart *is determined* to make your arm feel better because I am soo very magical like that. *nods* haha and I'm happy to be missed. I most definetly missed reading comic updates this weekend.
=^Lysander^=

Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Post by Parkerjames »

My arm is pretty much fine, except for the occasionaly wrist pains, but just as long as that doesn't combine with a really-not-in-the-mood-to-draw day things are ok, I think.
You are a good fan :P but I won't say anythingto stop you from making fan art if that is what you desire.

Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Post by Insanitie101 »

I think I'm partially lost. Is that it? The real end? What just happened? No explanation? (well I kind of get it but for Owen?) That was .... interesting.
=^Lysander^=

Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Post by Parkerjames »

Just like that. Conner lost a few screws.

But "The End" does sound kind of awkward. Considering the next comic is still the same characters picking up from about the same point.
I just felt ending it like that gets me to a familiar place to "start" what is to come.

ah what am I saying? wait and see. I think I've gotten in a habbit of throwing in confusing elements only to explain them later.

Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Post by Insanitie101 »

haha alright. I'll just leave it up to you and see what comes of all this.
=^Lysander^=