Keen Cruise - Yet another Keen Jam

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Give it a little time, he'll be back, and murdered... over... and over... and over...

Charlesbrubaker
Regular Poster

Post by Charlesbrubaker »

Spriteville, USA wrote:Give it a little time, he'll be back, and murdered... over... and over... and over...
Naw...he superglued his feet to Tennessee. Can't move at all. He also drank some liquid that makes him not go near Hawaii.

Dotty
Cartoon Hero

Post by Dotty »

Fool. The boat will follow, for it is cursed. The cat is cursed. WE ARE ALL CURSED.
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

Charlesbrubaker
Regular Poster

Well, it followed all right...and my last cartoon for this wasn't the last one. Thanks alot :x
Attachments
cruise.jpg
(33.8 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero

Since when did a destoyed ship stop us?

MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Charlesbrubaker
Regular Poster

Spriteville, USA wrote:Since when did a destoyed ship stop us?

MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
enough for them to deciding on going home.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero

Well since I'm at work, and my words speak better than my art anyways...

McDuffies: Where the hell are we? A barren wasteland island? An atomic testing ground? A parallel universe where all that exists is dank deep pits of nothing?

Humbug: That sign over there says Tennessee.

McDuffies: Oh, well ok then.

Tex(The cat?): No! Those fools! They followed. How could they do this.

Tex looks over and sees a fazed looking War and Mercury Hat tending to him, even though he doesn't need tending to for he is WAR! Man of Eternity! Tex realizeing the fate that waits him begins to worry.

Tex: AHHHH!!!! He's gonna kill me!!! Again!!!

Tex runs off but there's nothing to hide behind so he runs to the ruins and hide behind a chunk of the hull.

McDuffies: You know, this isn't so bad. I mean the air is bad, the trees depressing, and the locals, I'd rather not start on, but here in this wasteland we can start anew!

Humbug: You're right! We can build a bigger ship, a better ship, one that will stand the test of the seas AND land!

McDuffies: From these humble begginings our legacy will take root. It is from this time that we stop being men and start being Gods!

Humbug: You mean Cat and Girl.

McDuffies: Huh?

Humbug: We're not men, we're a cat and a girl.

McDuffies: Oh right. Yeah.

Elsewhere War stands up. It's pretty dramatic, theres the sun behind him so he looks dark and brooding compared to the rest of the are. Mecrury Hat seems to be orgasming or something. War sniffs the air.

War: You smell that?

Mercury Hat: No honey what is it?

War: It's that smell you get when something isn't dead nearby.

Mercury Hat: ... but... it couldn't be... we saw...

War: I'll never get paid if I don't kill him for good.

Mercury Hat: You're getting paid?

War: Nope.

The two cuddle and kiss cutely. Silently being watched by Tex who still hides behind a chunk of hull.

Tex: That girl is his weakness, through her I will get to him. I'll not be killed anymore!!!

Dun-Dun-Dun!!!! YAAAAYYY!!!

(Hope you all enjoyed that =])
Last edited by Spriteville, USA on Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Charlesbrubaker
Regular Poster

Really, really, regret giving my character extra life. McDuffies, even though no flame war...could you lock this thread? I mean it...

Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

Post by Mercury Hat »

Spriteville wrote:Stuff
Excuse me, I'm a weakness :D ? I'm quite capable of taking care of myself.

GIRL POWER.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero

Mercury Hat wrote:

GIRL POWER.
=] In my defense, I knew it was a VERY flawed assumption when I wrote it.

If I were to continue the story from there he'd get some very unpleasant surprises. =]

Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Post by Rkolter »

Mercury Hat wrote:

GIRL POWER.
Yeah, you're a weakness. If Tex goes after you, War will have to change his plans. That's how it works:

Boy meets Girl,
Boy falls in love with Girl,
Girl gets accosted by a psychotic cat with multple lives,
Boy rescues girl* and shoots cat.

See?

*Girl secretly knows Boy is just showing off, and ends up taking control of the situation without Boy ever realizing it...
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

Pfft. Ok, you ask, I will lock.

However, Charles, you should be more thickskinned for jokes on your own account. In Keenreality jam, I was tricked into getting drunk, locked in jail, gangraped, I got extremely fat and ate Richard Simmons staring from his wiener - and all that just from Steverules's comics. I never even thought of complaining, 'cause they were all hella funny comics. And because appreciating jokes on your own account is the essence of comedy.