A change of direction?

A group of high school friends attempt to trick themselves and each other into being happy. Unfortunately, none of them are very good at it.

A change of direction?

Postby Flying_rocks on Fri May 06, 2005 6:00 am

I sense a shift of direction in the comic... against Danielle. I suppose it is inevitable, due to the personalities of the characters. However, I hope that this does not mean we will see the last of Danielle. I think Danielle is an asset to LMN that should not be let go without much cranial activity. She adds another level to the comic, and while it is a shallow kind of drifty level, at least it adds variety. My arguments may not be the only valid ones, and I admit to a certain 'bias' in the debate, so I'll hand it over to anyone willing to argue any salient point.
"Answerin' e-mails and kickin' Cheats in the hearafter
Buried with his hundred girlfriends
And, like, a jillion dollars.
(Please don't dig up the grave)"
Flying_rocks

Postby Soup Goblin on Sat May 07, 2005 7:18 pm

Do not fear, good sir. Danielle isn't going anywhere ^^ She has her role to play in the future, just like all the other characters. Dorian's hostility towards her is just him being... well, himself. Besides, we need SOME sort of conflict between the characters. Bickering, back-biting group dynamics are much fun, no?
Soup Goblin
Regular Poster

Postby Victorysaver on Sun May 08, 2005 4:56 pm

I don't sense a shift in direction. I think the comic is just developing as any story must. Keep up the good work Brian. Your loyal fan base appreciates it!
Victorysaver

Postby Izludious on Mon May 09, 2005 12:28 pm

Yeah, all five or six of them. :D
Izludious
Regular Poster

Postby Soup Goblin on Mon May 09, 2005 2:31 pm

Zing!
Soup Goblin
Regular Poster

Return to Love Me Not