Do you ever wonder?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Ekspiulo
Regular Poster
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:09 am
Location: Small text below an image.
Contact:

Do you ever wonder?

Post by Ekspiulo »

Sometimes I look up at the night sky and wonder how it all began, and more importantly which depserate housewife am I?

here it is.

Which depsperate housewife are you? This popped up in an ad banner and I thought it was so bizzare it was worth sharing amid the panoply of online quizes that is the forums.

I'm apparently Susan, which makes me think she's a whore :)

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

In answer to the question posed by the thread topic: no.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Sadly, I am ill prepared to answer the questions.

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

The Neko wrote:In answer to the question posed by the thread topic: no.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
TheBladeRoden2
Regular Poster
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:40 am
Location: Kirby Asgard
Contact:

Post by TheBladeRoden2 »

After much assuming that I've had kids or a girlfriend it says my match is Lynette. I was hoping for the redhead myself.
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby
Image
JR Productions Risen: The Forum

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

I started the quiz and then got bored with it.

Some things we were not meant to know.
ImageImage

User avatar
Theamazingsquad
Regular Poster
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 am
Location: Ballymena, N. Ireland
Contact:

Post by Theamazingsquad »

legostargalactica wrote:
The Neko wrote:In answer to the question posed by the thread topic: no.
http://theamazingsquad.comicgenesis.com

Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.

User avatar
JPSloan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Post by JPSloan »

Baby, have you ever wondered... wondered whatever became of me? I'm living on the air in Cincinnati. Cincinnati WKRP. Got kind of tired of packin' and unpackin', town to town, up and down the dial. Baby, you and me were never meant to be. Just maybe think of me once in a while. I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati.
Ancient relic of a by-gone era.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

JPSloan wrote:Baby, have you ever wondered... wondered whatever became of me? I'm living on the air in Cincinnati. Cincinnati WKRP. Got kind of tired of packin' and unpackin', town to town, up and down the dial. Baby, you and me were never meant to be. Just maybe think of me once in a while. I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati.
Heh... you're on AM!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

theamazingsquad wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
The Neko wrote:You post whores! :evil:

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I totally can't understand how comes I got most posts here.

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

mcDuffies wrote:I totally can't understand how comes I got most posts here.
The answer is obvious: you cheated and you sold the rest of us out to the feds! You lousy rat!

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

mcDuffies wrote:I totally can't understand how comes I got most posts here.
You did that in the KM forum too! The posts, they just don't stop!! Don't you have a job of some sort!?
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
JPSloan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Post by JPSloan »

Warren wrote:
JPSloan wrote:Baby, have you ever wondered... wondered whatever became of me? I'm living on the air in Cincinnati. Cincinnati WKRP. Got kind of tired of packin' and unpackin', town to town, up and down the dial. Baby, you and me were never meant to be. Just maybe think of me once in a while. I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati.
Heh... you're on AM!
I'm RETRO, baby!
Ancient relic of a by-gone era.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

TheGoobla wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:I totally can't understand how comes I got most posts here.
The answer is obvious: you cheated and you sold the rest of us out to the feds! You lousy rat!
cat...

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

I am: Lynette!
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

I need not look up to the skies and wonder, since I already know everything there is to know.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

Edie.


whoever the hell SHE is.
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
Ekspiulo
Regular Poster
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:09 am
Location: Small text below an image.
Contact:

Post by Ekspiulo »

RA wrote:Edie.


whoever the hell SHE is.
:)
Exactly.
The pointlessness of the whole quiz amazes me. I mean its an advertisement, and I guess it is supposed to make you interested in the show; however, I still don't know anything about the show and hopefully never will: it looks dumb. I've just never seen an ad take the form of a crude personality profile before, truly the modern world is amazing :wink:
mcDuffies wrote:I totally can't understand how comes I got most posts here.
I almost missed it, but then I realized the truth. You are doing it right in front of us.
You made a post about how many posts you have :D
As the stupendousness of you post count increases, the frequency with which you are forced to comment on it will increase, thus increasing the rate of increase of your post count. o_o

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Yes, but my post will be followed by several others posts commenting on my post. Then, how?

Locked