Various Announcements....to be announced

a tale of adventure and battle, of a man and his unlikely allies as they take part in a war fought by immortals, but a war that will be won by mortals. Fallen empires are on the rise, and ancient races long forgotten must save themselves from those who seek to destroy all that will not submit to the rule of the East. Warning: contains ruggedly-handsome [half]men.

Various Announcements....to be announced

Postby Warofwinds on Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:30 pm

Comic updates Saturdays and Sundays, with a teaser image on the first of every month. And by teaser, I DON'T mean something dirty, so get your mind outta the gutter.

The site was rebuilt last week (3/14/05) so if something doesn't work, tell me.

...and that's it for me!
-Kez
ImageImageImage
Warofwinds
Cartoon Hero

Postby Warofwinds on Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:52 pm

Sorry, I couldn't open the forum so that people could post as guests. It would be a lot easier than creating an account, but I guess these forums have had problems with spammers :P
-Kez
ImageImageImage
Warofwinds
Cartoon Hero

Postby Warofwinds on Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:43 am

April teaser will be up tonight, 3/31/05
-Kez
ImageImageImage
Warofwinds
Cartoon Hero

Postby Warofwinds on Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:28 pm

After the last pages of the Interim Chapter, the comic will be going on a break for about a month while I get the story in order and let my wrist heal up a little. It's really been bugging me, grr. Mayhap I shall ask for guest comics....or something. Anyone want to make me guest comics?
-Kez
ImageImageImage
Warofwinds
Cartoon Hero

Postby Warofwinds on Sat May 28, 2005 12:26 pm

Major update in the loop, and chapter 1 will commence next weekend. I'm really happy with the way the pages I have turned out.
-Kez
ImageImageImage
Warofwinds
Cartoon Hero

Postby Warofwinds on Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:07 pm

Dude, I have a forum, so I'm going to use it. I'll be out of town in Toronto this weekend, so no comics until I get back. The plan is to create a buffer and update in the backlog on monday and tuesday, and then have enough for next week. If you want to know what happens next, read it in the story files. We're about 3/5 of the way through chapter 3.

-Kez
-Kez
ImageImageImage
Warofwinds
Cartoon Hero

Return to War of Winds, The