Yay! At long last, a forum!
To make sure that we all have a good experience on this forum, here are a couple of ground rules:
1) I reserve the right to be as arbitrary as I want to be. I will endeavor to be as explicit as possible about proper behavior, as consistent as I can in applying standards fairly, and as lenient as I feel is necessary to promote a good forum experience. I'm not going to delete your posts just because you're passionate about the subject you are speaking about, you're in disagreement with me over an issue, I don't like the comic/website/group you're a part of, etc. However, when it comes down to a choice between promoting a positive forum experience and obeying the rules I have set forth, I'm going to go with the former.
2) When dealing with other forumites, follow the Golden Rule. Treat them as you want them to treat you.
3) No profanity. What is profanity is determined by me. See Rule #1
4) No abusive language. Again, this is determined by me. See Rule #1.
5) No porn. You know the drill. See Rule #1.
6) Topics should have some passing relationship to Nothing Special. The Keenspace forums have a General Discussion area and an Off Topic area that are perfect for non-related topics.
7) No Spam
8) No Spam
9) No Spam, Ham, Bacon, Eggs, and Spam.
10) When "nothingspecial" is not posting, all the other forum goers should stand around and say "Where's nothingspecial?" (Okay, not really, but I couldn't resist ;p)
That's it! (for now, don't make me come up with more.) None of these should be too hard to follow. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here.
*Apologies to Monty Python and The Simpsons