Who's your favorite?

A story of how the paths of two boys have crossed as the result of a strange pink elephant. Each boy attempts to overcome depression and find love and happiness in life, through others, or even each other. All while looking back and reflecting, "could it have been different?", "could it have been better?", "what if...?" Memories fade and the past is blurred.

Who's your favorite?

Postby Parkerjames on Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:10 am

Who's your favorite main character, and who's your favorite minor character?
Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Postby Insanitie101 on Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:15 pm

Owen is definetly my favourite. Conner is a close second but Owen won me over since the beginning.

As for minor characters ... PJ ... but he's a major character ... damn ... I don't know.
=^Lysander^=
Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Postby Turbo on Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:03 pm

My favourite main character is Quinton because whithout him Owen would have never met Conner and there will be no hs 21/17.

and for the category of best minor character in gay/metrosexual webcomic the winner is... Alex because he's a totally hot bloke and his butt is nicer than Conner's.

I think he shold kidnap Conner and steal his skin. Then wear it as a fancy costume and make Owen to fall in love with him. And after having sex several times performing many positions, he should take out the (by now) rotten skin revealing the awful truth. This will be too much for the poor Owen who who will go mad and take a gun and blow Alex's head. He'll take his car and run to Mexico but he'll be catched by the police who'll find the skinned body of Conner in the trunk. Owen will spend 4 years in prision, being used as sex toy by the other convicts, until he manage to scape. Then he'll go back in time to stop Alex, but something does go wrong and he ends up in 1885 where he'll meet the Conner's great grandfather...
Turbo

Postby Parkerjames on Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:21 pm

So basically what you're saying is that you want me to make my comic into.... Turbo Trax.
Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Postby Turbo on Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:36 pm

heeeeeee! :D

I was thinking more in Married with Children :P

emoticons! wheeeeeeeee! :lol:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Turbo

Postby Little_e- on Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:19 am

Definitely Connor. First, I can totally identify with the whole unrequited affection thing--hell, who can't? Second, he really reminds me of one of my exes (of whom i'm still really quite fond)...

as for minor characters... victor! talking cats, heh.
Little_e-
Regular Poster

Return to hindsight 21/17