Art Show #2

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
[geoduck]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Pacific NW
Contact:

Post by [geoduck] »

KittyKatBlack wrote: A D&D character of mine I drew a while back.
Well done, but at first I wondered what that thing sticking out of her sleeve was... :)
"gooey-duck". A clam. Not a snail.
Image

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

end of the scythe I believe.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

[geoduck] wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote: A D&D character of mine I drew a while back.
Well done, but at first I wondered what that thing sticking out of her sleeve was... :)
Her weapon of choice is a Scythe, an enchanted one, that she has control of with just hand motions, so in the picture, it's supposed to be hovering behind her. The depth of the picture is hard to tell since it's in pure black and white, and I have a hard time shading to pull things forward or push them into the background. And for the D&D people out there, that little ball floating next ot her head is an Ion Stone, which gives a +2 to charisma. ^_^

User avatar
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1975
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Post by Terotrous »

KittyKatBlack wrote:that little ball floating next ot her head is an Ion Stone, which gives a +2 to charisma. ^_^
You and your charisma :P

Anyway, that's a great pic, just like I said when you showed it to us in the chat.
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Image
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Sometimes, I get tired of putting effort into my artwork, and I just put pencil to paper and hope my fingers come up with something. This is one result:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/ ... chdude.gif
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Komiyan wrote:
Humbug wrote:Whooo! Shirtless beefcake!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself, :P this is a panel of the latest page of my comic(still in progress). It's one of the first few pics where I draw the muscled male torso.
Image
:o Where can I get me one of those?
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE TAKING PICTURES OF ME! I feel so violated...in a good way!

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

Image
this was supposed to be in the character bio for The Menagerie, but turned out too big.
Jops

Image Image

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Nice one, Jops! I could tell it was yours without even seeing the post profile.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Jops wrote:[img]
I like it. That's one stylishly drawn car.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Here's something random I did a few weeks ago in a couple of minutes...

Image

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Hehe! That's awesome, Col. I love his expression. He's all "Ok... what the HELL?"
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
JeremyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: magic town

Post by JeremyW »

Image

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Heh. That reminds me of those really old anti-smoking commercials... where the big cigarette would try to convince the kids to smoke, and then the little Child Avengers or whatever they were would get a fire hose and put him out.
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:

Post by Ti-Phil »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/ ... tchkkb.jpg I'm sure you can guess who it is :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/ ... nieur2.jpg My new icon, but more ghostly! Go Mog engeneer!
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

Moogle! :D

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Humbug wrote:Moogle! :D
Kupo? Kupu!

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Arright, I made a nice little comic; I hope you all like it.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

Luprand wrote:Arright, I made a nice little comic; I hope you all like it.

--Sij
That is awesome Luprand! Where *do*you keep all those knives...
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Well, I keep them ... uh ... hey, look! It's the Yaoi Avengers!

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

Luprand wrote:Well, I keep them ... uh ... hey, look! It's the Yaoi Avengers!

--Sij
*is distracted by the picture* :lol: that rocks!
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

Post Reply