Art Show #2

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

locster wrote:another wierd face..

*image*

whenever i'm bored things like this come out. :o
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
I really like these. I guess it's the surrealist in me.
ImageImage

User avatar
JeremyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: magic town

Post by JeremyW »

Image
There is some copy and paste in this comic which is something I claimed that I didn't do. Oh well, you'll never take me alive coppers!

User avatar
Locster
Regular Poster
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:56 am
Location: Somewhere dutch

Post by Locster »

stinkywigfiddle wrote:
locster wrote:another wierd face..

*image*

whenever i'm bored things like this come out. :o
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
I really like these. I guess it's the surrealist in me.
well thank you!
My sketchbook is such a scary place...

<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that

Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>

User avatar
JeremyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: magic town

Post by JeremyW »

Image

User avatar
Locster
Regular Poster
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:56 am
Location: Somewhere dutch

Post by Locster »

JeremyW wrote:**img**

hahaha that's funny


what the hell does this guy dream about?
Image
sure looks sticky...
My sketchbook is such a scary place...

<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that

Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>

User avatar
Stolle
Regular Poster
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Stolle »

Oh, by the way...thanks for comments. I really feel welcome in this part of the forum. :P

Or...hehe isn't the image that I posted earlier visisble? :lol:


If that's the case, it probably never was...sorry and ignore this post, if so.

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Stolle wrote:Or...hehe isn't the image that I posted earlier visisble? :lol:
I can see it now. And I really like your style.

Here's picture inspired by some of Bosch's paintings, and based on my comic, "The Order of things."

Image

The original is only 5.5x8.5 inches.
Last edited by Stinkywigfiddle on Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

User avatar
Stolle
Regular Poster
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Stolle »

Marvellous, stinkywigfiddle!

User avatar
Locster
Regular Poster
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:56 am
Location: Somewhere dutch

Post by Locster »

wow! @ sticky

@stolle: i can't see it
My sketchbook is such a scary place...

<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that

Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

locster wrote:wow! @ sticky

@stolle: i can't see it
Thanks.

I cut and paste the url into the address bar, then it showed up in the forum for some reason.
ImageImage

User avatar
Locster
Regular Poster
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:56 am
Location: Somewhere dutch

Post by Locster »

stinkywigfiddle wrote: I cut and paste the url into the address bar, then it showed up in the forum for some reason.
that worked for some odd reason..

@ Stolle: that is awesome, weird but awesome

**edit** when i was drawing that "thing" for stickywigfiddle i wonderd, why do you dream about eating a little man? :o
My sketchbook is such a scary place...

<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that

Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

How should I know? The subconscious is a strange place.
But I have a new avatar now. Hoowah!
ImageImage

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

stinkywigfiddle wrote:
Stolle wrote:Or...hehe isn't the image that I posted earlier visisble? :lol:
I can see it now. And I really like your style.

Here's picture inspired by some of Bosch's paintings, and based on my comic, "The Order of things."

Image

The original is only 5.5x8.5 inches.
Your landscape is very Suessian.

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Vorticus wrote: Your landscape is very Suessian.
Yeah. It looks like the landscapes from that story about the Tuftula Trees, only after they'd built all the factories and cut down the tuftula trees.

Poor tuftula trees. :cry:
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Leko wrote:
Vorticus wrote: Your landscape is very Suessian.
Yeah. It looks like the landscapes from that story about the Tuftula Trees, only after they'd built all the factories and cut down the tuftula trees.

Poor tuftula trees. :cry:
Perhaps Suess was inspired by Bosch.
ImageImage

User avatar
BeefotronX
Regular Poster
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:40 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by BeefotronX »

I was playing around in ArtRage and came out with a this.
Image
And his appearance was like lightning and his clothing was as white as snow. -- Matt 28.3
Image
A webcomic so scrumptrelescent you can barely move.

User avatar
Caduceus
Regular Poster
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:16 pm

Post by Caduceus »

Image
Caduceus
Marianne

User avatar
BeefotronX
Regular Poster
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:40 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by BeefotronX »

People without noses disturb me greatly. I have nightmares about them.
Last edited by BeefotronX on Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
A webcomic so scrumptrelescent you can barely move.

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

BeefotronX wrote:People without noses disturb me greatly.
No need to feel off around them they're just students hard at work that's all....putting ones nose to the grindstone...hmmm I seem to be the adonis of bad jokes.

User avatar
Caduceus
Regular Poster
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:16 pm

Post by Caduceus »

I had to use the lines to make her five-fingered. It's either no nose or four fingers on a hand.
Caduceus
Marianne

Post Reply