For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
- STrRedWolf
- Confuzzled CG Admin

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: undef;
- Contact:
Van: DOWN BOY! DOWN! DOWN!
Toast: You have a PM waiting for you. That is your warning.
Toast: You have a PM waiting for you. That is your warning.
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!
- Kris X
- Forum Pocket Kitten
- Posts: 2728
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
- Location: Forum Pocket.
- Contact:
I'm sorry, but now I don't feel bad saying this.
Toast- My comic is MSPaint, you however give us in MSPaint a horrible-horrible name.
I think I speak for all when I say MSPaint is not the problem with your comic, it's you.
It's your attitude and your lack thereof to be a webcomic-ist, do us a favor and either gain respect and kindness or leave.
Toast- My comic is MSPaint, you however give us in MSPaint a horrible-horrible name.
I think I speak for all when I say MSPaint is not the problem with your comic, it's you.
It's your attitude and your lack thereof to be a webcomic-ist, do us a favor and either gain respect and kindness or leave.
- Christwriter
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1915
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:56 am
Van Douchebag wrote: Stuff
...Can I borrow your vocab? I got a couple novel characters who could REALLY use that many creative insults in a couple of rants against a couple Pompus Idiots in the (imaginary!) Government.
Really dude.
CW
"Remember that the definition of an adventure is someone else having a hell of a hard time a thousand miles away."
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a>
<a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a><a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
- Van Douchebag
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: The Televizzle
- Contact:
- Christwriter
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1915
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:56 am
Didn't mean any offence, if you took any...I'm just IMPRESSED.
That probably ranks up with Stephen King's
I mean...you didn't even REPEAT yourself.
CW
That probably ranks up with Stephen King's
for "most creative use of profanity."Stephen King wrote:
Bitch in a buzzsaw
I mean...you didn't even REPEAT yourself.
CW
"Remember that the definition of an adventure is someone else having a hell of a hard time a thousand miles away."
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a>
<a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a><a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
- Toastenator
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
- Contact:
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
Up-shut Fother-Mucker!
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
- BloodKnight
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:52 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
You publically insulted a group of people and then made sure the group knew you had, complete with link. It's was extremely beligerant of you.Toastenator wrote:maybe im naive, but why are people all pissed off?
That's ignoring the point that said group might have been genuinely trying to help. I haven't bothered to check the original thread myself, though.
- Joel Fagin
- Van Douchebag
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: The Televizzle
- Contact:
I don't know... I don't consider curse words AS curse words.christwriter wrote:Didn't mean any offence, if you took any...I'm just IMPRESSED.
That probably ranks up with Stephen King'sfor "most creative use of profanity."Stephen King wrote:Bitch in a buzzsaw
I mean...you didn't even REPEAT yourself.
CW
I mean, they're just naturally part of my vocabulary. I have to think about not swearing; something I exercise when I'm in front of people of regard.
- Christwriter
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1915
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:56 am
Remember who you're talking to. The only time I've sworn in public (that I can remember) was the time I pitched my bait bucket over the side of a pier and had to wade out fifty feet to get it back.Van Douchebag wrote:
I don't know... I don't consider curse words AS curse words.
I mean, they're just naturally part of my vocabulary. I have to think about not swearing; something I exercise when I'm in front of people of regard.
I was wearing sandels, and three days previous I had found a used condom. It was very ick.
CW
"Remember that the definition of an adventure is someone else having a hell of a hard time a thousand miles away."
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a>
<a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a><a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
-
Ian Moulding
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:07 pm
- Location: Watching you. Right now. And frankly, you're boring.
- Contact:
- Kevin Wolf
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1232
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Walking the Earth.
- Contact:
- Corgan_dane
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
- Cortland
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1202
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am
- Location: Bellevue, Neb.
- Contact:
Once you pop you just can't stop.Van Douchebag wrote:If wanna come out here and try to be a pompous douchebag, at least be Scott motherfucking Kurtz and not some kid with a shitty-ass MS paint comic.
If anyone's still interested in styluses, I use a cheap Graphire 3 to do these little doodles. Its usable area is teeny weeny, so drawing is a bit crampy and as you can see the artwork isn't all that great, but it's perfect for banging out quick little doodles when you're feeling bored.
- Kevin Wolf
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1232
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Walking the Earth.
- Contact:











