I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Welcome to Alaska, leave your stereotypes at the door and read the "breast" comic around!

Postby Bluepanda13 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:58 pm

F'ing morons.
Bluepanda13
Regular Poster

Postby Bigred1970 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:50 pm

yes morons. but I have a feeling that this will not last long. beleve it or not the supreme court dose suport the rights of all people....
Bigred1970
Regular Poster

Postby CJBurgandy on Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:10 pm

yeah, I had read that artical a few days ago. What a sad country we live in.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Codebear on Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:59 pm

im goin to say it wasnt the country that passed that it was the state. i mean our country isn't entirly gay friendly and all but some states are. its a start. the one thing i can see it kind of relates was ther slavery thing, anbd how long did that take to get rid of in this country. all im saying is be patient and fiught the good fight. the country will come around. and if all else doesnt work vote for me for president in 2020 and ill fight from the top down.
"Lady look at me i dont know where i am half the time."
Codebear
Regular Poster

Postby Toxic on Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:57 pm

codebear wrote:the country will come around. and if all else doesnt work vote for me for president in 2020 and ill fight from the top down.

You're going to have some tough competition when you run for re-election in 2024. :evil:

My first act as president will be to banish Ohio from the union. *Evil cackle*
Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Postby Grabmygoblin on Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:25 am

only Ohio?
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Toxic on Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:39 pm

grabmygoblin wrote:only Ohio?

And pretty much most of middle-America.
Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Postby Grabmygoblin on Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:40 pm

only the middle?
*sigh* there are assholes everywhere in this country. I love love love NY. I've lived in several cites in this state, and just love it all. for the most part, we are extremely liberal.
but you might not guess that if you looked at the facts. while the voting populous always goes for democrats in presidential elections, our senators are part of the appeasing democratic wing of the party, and we consistently elect pyschotic right wingers to the congress.
my mom and my hometown are represented by one of the foremost supporters of last year's consitutional amendment to ban gay marriage.
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Nyke on Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:04 pm

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
codebear wrote:the country will come around. and if all else doesnt work vote for me for president in 2020 and ill fight from the top down.

You're going to have some tough competition when you run for re-election in 2024. :evil:

My first act as president will be to banish Ohio from the union. *Evil cackle*
Really?

Because my first act as dictator of earth is wiping humanity off the face of the planet.

Well, let's see who'll win first.

*hits stopwatch* Go!
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Nyke
Cartoon Villain

Return to Burgundy Comics, Inc.