Maybe I'm just insane but...
- Leko
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2263
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
- Contact:
Whereas everybody else seems to get so involved in their drawings that they do silly things without realizing it, I'll sit there and draw something and be able to carry on a conversation with someone at the same time. In fact, half the time my drawings turn out better when I'm not paying attention to them. It's bizarre, really.
But I say "brb" to people all the time when I run out for snacks, so I'm not in the clear after all. Heheh.
But I say "brb" to people all the time when I run out for snacks, so I'm not in the clear after all. Heheh.
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
I've done this too.Jops wrote: I also happen to talk to / threaten videogame characters:
"Sorry sir, but i need you car! I'll bring it back later, i promise!" <- GTA 3
"Hey jackass, get out of MY car!"
I've also gotten pissed off at some random guy shooting at me in GTA, beat him to death with a baseball bat, and then kicked his corpse because he'd ticked me off.
- Jeffy
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:05 pm
- Location: someplace trying to get myself to draw
- Contact:
Re: Maybe I'm just insane but...
yeah, i was drawing out a comic and made a mistake, so i said "edit undo" and then waited for a second, then I realized what I had done, and watched some cartoonsToastenator wrote:... I was making a panel for my comic and it was too big so I said aloud "Edit Undo, bitch". And then I realized how absurd that was. Anyone else do stuff like this, or is lunacy a party of one?
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
The only real thing of getting computer mixed up I can remember... is once I tried to turn off my my monitors with a mouse then remembered they don't go outside the screen.
I don't shout at my computer or anything, but I do say things like "edit free transform" or "view show layers" when I'm working on a picture.
I don't shout at my computer or anything, but I do say things like "edit free transform" or "view show layers" when I'm working on a picture.
- The Neko
- A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
- Posts: 3878
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
- Location: New York City
I find that my risk-assessment abilities decrease greatly after playing that game. My driving becomes slightly more erratic if I'm not paying attention.mcDuffies wrote:GTA has awesome effects on human brain that way. After playing it for several hours, I go out in the street and when I see some guy getting into the car, I find myself attempting to throw him out of the car and drive away.
jag saknar självförtroende
- TheLoserHero
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
- Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
- Contact:
Sometimes, if I draw a simple line or a curvy line, I just sit there and stare at it. Just staring at the drying ink and the paper fibers. Also, when I'm just walking or driving down the street, if I see a particularly fetching building design (Cathedrals, a breathtaking landscape) I slow down and try to take it all in; endangering all those around me.
Also, if you're a girl and I'm staring at you, I'm just studying your movements. Yes, that's it. I'm studying your movements.
I don't draw enough on a computer to do computer-related freakiness, though.
Also, if you're a girl and I'm staring at you, I'm just studying your movements. Yes, that's it. I'm studying your movements.
I don't draw enough on a computer to do computer-related freakiness, though.

I don't know I think that would make the game way more interesting.
"Up to bat is number 12, Oh and he's selecet a bat with a nail in it. Odd choice"
" That's John Fargothson, He's been known to club the catcher in the back of the head every once in a while since he started playing GTA. "
"Up to bat is number 12, Oh and he's selecet a bat with a nail in it. Odd choice"
" That's John Fargothson, He's been known to club the catcher in the back of the head every once in a while since he started playing GTA. "
I remember caring... It was nice.
- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
Well, I never did the Ctrl-Z thing, but I do something similar to McDuffies, I don't smile or anything, but I do the eye expression my character does and in some case it's really weird (my favorite is the half open eyes) ... or argue with a character on a doodle sheet... lousy characters... 
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
When I was little, me and my sister use to talk for each others characters. it was mostly out of sheer bordom waiting for our turns however-- and I can't count the amount of times of dying cause I was laughing so hard my eyes were glazing up.garasade wrote:I agree that GTA can be doubly fun when in the role of the main character and participate in the flow of action by reflecting it verbally, like a news update and somebody else is watching it unfold.



ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!







