birthdays

Post Reply
User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

aww thankies!! like i said its alright! its nice to know that you care! *hugs*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

And a late Happy Birthday from me Pheonix!

I just made my own a hole lot better ^.^
Ordered all 7 manga's of Fake!
Whoo! *Dances*

Now they just better have all of them and send em *glare*

Oh yeah <.< >.>
And a few more of my characters <.< >.>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... aikuro.jpg
Daikuro. A seme character of mine drawn in a very Ukeish situation ^.^ (Maybe there is a little Uke in him somewhere even though he will never admit it huh...?)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Dazza/Yume1.jpg
Yume. Uke little pain loving Vampire *giggles* I've found that he's a lot of fun to play!
Wish I had an RP to play him in...

See... Now she's a happy girl!
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Mine I'm afried...

Tomorrow. The 16th.
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

*Pokes Forum* I hate it when Forums act weird...
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

*Waves* Hi ^.^
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

wow Dazza your pics are getting better and better! nice use of the color purple, softens the lineart a little, its good!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

struck3xbylightning wrote:wow Dazza your pics are getting better and better! nice use of the color purple, softens the lineart a little, its good!
Thank you!
Glad to hear you think I'm getting better ^.^

*Blinks*
Purple... O.o'??
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

so whos b-day is it nxt
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

its that fucking stupid time delay thing
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
but hi me never spoke to you properly
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

could be the Net but your pic had purple outlines.

to add to that, your lineart is smoother and more precise, have you been practising?
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

struck3xbylightning wrote:could be the Net but your pic had purple outlines.

to add to that, your lineart is smoother and more precise, have you been practising?
It's proberly because it's scanned pencil art O.o'

*Laughs* I'm always practicing ^.^
I love drawing my characters!
And then I have a few pet store on Gaia I need to keep up drawing for <.< >.>
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

i love seeing new art, especially for comics, dont particularly like complex art, takes away from the simplicity of it all. love your work Dazza and lok forward to seeing so much more :D
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
DodgetheLightning
Regular Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am

Post by DodgetheLightning »

yes very good...more on its way? *devours current pic..more art*
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Ack!
Comic!
*Needs to get herself together to do something about her comic*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
DodgetheLightning
Regular Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am

Post by DodgetheLightning »

where can i find your comic?
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Well It's supposed to be here
http://www.jellycreations.com/comic/com ... cidreality
Ones I get myself kicked in to drawing it...
Only done one page so far o.o'
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
DodgetheLightning
Regular Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am

Post by DodgetheLightning »

ooooh i saw it! awesome! *rubs eyes, stared too long!*
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Apparently I can't draw a comic either *lol*

Glad ya like the singel page so far Dodge *lol*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

master killer wrote:what do you mean Apparently
Well I don't seem to be able to actly start drawing it *kicks her lazyness*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

Dazza wrote:
master killer wrote:what do you mean Apparently
Well I don't seem to be able to actly start drawing it *kicks her lazyness*
hey thats ok just gives us something to look out for. :D
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

Post Reply