If I was to do a guest comic today...

If I was to do a guest comic today...

Postby Whoreass on Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:43 am

I would draw two of your characters under a lot of text and would increase the text size in subsequent panels until it was all text and just a few peices of the chara's hair on the bottom. :o

Thanks for mentioning Whoreass, dude. You're a stand-up guy. It's hard to believe you kept this comic up all that time I was farting around doing nothing.
Whoreass

Postby DevioX on Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:24 am

Heh, yes, lately I've been heavy on the textual content and lacking on the artistry, but y'know, that's the way it is when you're in grad school and everyone you know is heavily political and intelligent, and you spend your time watching C-SPAN. Words come easily and images get too hard to draw.

I tell ya what, I was sad to see WhoreAss stop updating. When I noticed a few more hits than usual from there, I took a peek and lo and behold you were back! I'd draw you something if I weren't inundated with things I should be doing and still putting them off...

And yeah, I'm still kind of surprised how I've managed to keep this site going all while having difficulties in school, difficulties at work, and difficulties with people in general. Lately I've treated it as a kind of sideline project, but over the years it's become quite dear to me, and I just can't see myself giving it up.

Finally, thanks for your kind words!
Kristofer Kurtis
Nasty Chocolates
DevioX
Regular Poster

gem

Postby Whoreass on Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:24 pm

Don't ever give it up. This comic is a gem.
Whoreass

Gem?

Postby DevioX on Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:56 am

Aw, thank you so much! I just hope that I can forever hold on to the belief I held when I first started this comic-- that appearances are fragile, and that sex is a complicated concept best described through actions.
Kristofer Kurtis
Nasty Chocolates
DevioX
Regular Poster

Return to Nasty Chocolates