Another TopSite - But hey, it's free advertising for all

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.

Another TopSite - But hey, it's free advertising for all

Postby Theflyingkitty on Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:55 pm

I know there's a ton of them out there, but it's free advertising and only takes a minute or two. Everything's just starting up, so some sign-ups would be apreciated.

Besides, I actualy went through and installed the script, so there will be no tyranical adds anywhere on the list.

The domain is going through as we speak, but feel free to use the following link now:

http://www.endoflogic.com/toplist/

And don't forget! If you don't add the banner code or even a text link, then you'll get no hits in and eventualy be bumped off the ranking. There's two different banner's up currently, and I'll be adding more shortly, for a wider array of choices.
Last edited by Theflyingkitty on Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theflyingkitty
Regular Poster

Postby Rhellik on Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:44 am

ok, but like who's gonna look at it if its that brand-new? :/
Rhellik
Regular Poster

Postby Jim North on Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:47 am

Yah, so just give up and never try anything ever again for the rest of your life . . . FAILURE! ;)

Seriously, everyone's gotta start somewhere, neh? :P I'd sign up, myself, but I'm just coming off of being on the whole toplist thing and feeling kinda "bleh"-y about being on such things still . . . however, I'll give a little plug for it on my site when I next update. Sound good?
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rhellik on Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:58 am

Well I DID sign up. But I dont feel like putting it up on my site, cause then I had like THREE vote buttons stuck on the page and I dont want to flood the readers with vote buttons. But I guess I could always vote for myself myself. Could work for a while :D
Rhellik
Regular Poster

---

Postby Theflyingkitty on Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:14 am

Voting for yourself works a bit.

With my comic I just have a vote area in the menu, and little text links under it. As long as the hyperlink URL is the same, it should work.

And every list or site has to start with one member. I've never known any idea of the kind that was a hit overnight. It will take time, but the word will get out the more people sign up and link to it from their site. That's why the link is important. Someone from another comic could see your banner on the list and visit your comic. It's good for everyone all around.

And I understand about not wanting to join another list, Jim North. A little plug would be awesome though. For that kind offer I might have to add you to my links page *s*
Theflyingkitty
Regular Poster

Postby Phact0rri on Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:35 am

I don't actually do these top list site cause I don't really do a comic that I think will ever be popular.. but what the heck.. I signed up least to populate the website a little til ya get yerself filled.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)

---

Postby Theflyingkitty on Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:43 am

Sounds awesome, and thank you.
<a href="http://www.hollowsphere.net/">Image</a> <a href="http://www.endoflogic.com/toplist/">Image</a>
Theflyingkitty
Regular Poster

Re: ---

Postby Phact0rri on Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:50 am

theflyingkitty wrote:Sounds awesome, and thank you.

yer comic looks pretty so far btw! good luck on it, I'll be sure to check back on it.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri

Postby Dutch! on Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:22 am

Okies...count me for Number 5...Yes. I am alive.
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Dutch!
Red galah

Postby AndrewTaylor on Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:38 pm

I'm number Six, then. Oh, the joy.
AndrewTaylor
Regular Poster

Postby Joel Fagin on Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:45 pm

AndrewTaylor wrote:I'm number Six, then. Oh, the joy.

"Where am I?"
"In the village."

- Joel Fagin
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)

Postby JexKerome on Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:56 pm

*Throttles Joel, keeps the hat as a trophy*
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ymmot on Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:18 pm

yaay!

count me in

-ymmot
Ymmot
Regular Poster

Return to Dropdowns and Crossovers