Anyone have poems/songs/short stories/art
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
give me one night
to make things right
let go your hate
leave your future to fate
ill carry you on wings
to where the Angel sings
where things can be right
just for one night
to make things right
let go your hate
leave your future to fate
ill carry you on wings
to where the Angel sings
where things can be right
just for one night
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
my first piece of poetry iv ever posted!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
these are the places i can feel
torn from my flesh it feels
during this ride we can out what we like
waiting alone we can not resist
feeling this hate i have never missed
please someone give me a reason to kill off this face
[b][u]blood is boring[/u][/b]
torn from my flesh it feels
during this ride we can out what we like
waiting alone we can not resist
feeling this hate i have never missed
please someone give me a reason to kill off this face
[b][u]blood is boring[/u][/b]
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
You know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
----
haha...not mine, but awsome!!! and i love yours master-sempai!
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
You know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
----
haha...not mine, but awsome!!! and i love yours master-sempai!
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'


- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
wot do i do to ignore them behind me
do i follow my instincts blindly
do i hiode my pride from these bad dreams
and give in to sad thoughts that r maddining
do i sit hear and try to stand it
or do i try to catch them red handed
do i trust some and get fooled by phoniness
or do i trust nobody and in loniness
cause i cant hold on when im streched so thin
i make the right moves but im lost within
i put on my daily facade but then i just end up getting hurt again
by myself
i ask why but in my mind
i find i cant rely on myself
do i follow my instincts blindly
do i hiode my pride from these bad dreams
and give in to sad thoughts that r maddining
do i sit hear and try to stand it
or do i try to catch them red handed
do i trust some and get fooled by phoniness
or do i trust nobody and in loniness
cause i cant hold on when im streched so thin
i make the right moves but im lost within
i put on my daily facade but then i just end up getting hurt again
by myself
i ask why but in my mind
i find i cant rely on myself
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
*sing-song voice* Linkin Park!!!
Fed up with my destiny
And this place of no return
Think I'll take another day
And slowly watch it burn
It doesn't really matter how the time goes by
Cause I still remember you and I
And that beautiful goodbye
We staggered through these empty streets
Laughing arm in arm
The night had made a mess of me
Your confession kept me warm
And I don't really miss you, I just need to know
Do you ever think of you and I
And that beautiful goodbye
When I see you now
I wonder how
I could've watched you walk away
If I let you down
Please forgive me now
For that beautiful goodbye
In these days of no regrets
I keep mine to myself
And all the things we never said
I can say for someone else
Cause nothing lasts forever, but we always try
And I just can't help but wonder why
We let it pass us by
When I see you now
I wonder how
I could've watched you walk away
If I let you down
Please forgive me now
For that beautiful goodbye
Fed up with my destiny
And this place of no return
Think I'll take another day
And slowly watch it burn
It doesn't really matter how the time goes by
Cause I still remember you and I
And that beautiful goodbye
We staggered through these empty streets
Laughing arm in arm
The night had made a mess of me
Your confession kept me warm
And I don't really miss you, I just need to know
Do you ever think of you and I
And that beautiful goodbye
When I see you now
I wonder how
I could've watched you walk away
If I let you down
Please forgive me now
For that beautiful goodbye
In these days of no regrets
I keep mine to myself
And all the things we never said
I can say for someone else
Cause nothing lasts forever, but we always try
And I just can't help but wonder why
We let it pass us by
When I see you now
I wonder how
I could've watched you walk away
If I let you down
Please forgive me now
For that beautiful goodbye
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'


- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort
suffocation, no breathing, dont give a fuck if i cut my arm/bleeding
would it be wrong would be right?/take my life tonight, chances are dynamite Papa Roach
suffocation, no breathing, dont give a fuck if i cut my arm/bleeding
would it be wrong would be right?/take my life tonight, chances are dynamite Papa Roach
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
Life can never just be a fairy tale...
There are no happy endings.
There is no prince charming, no magical princess.
There is only hate, and blind anger.
Nothin' ever happens the way we want it, and nothin' ever fixes itself.
We can never succeed, only fail, only suffer cause we're human.
I wish for once, that those storys I read,
That started with:"Once upon a time"...
I wanted to have a "Once upon a time" too...
Insted, lifes delt me nothin' but pain and hurt.
Sure, I have my few friends...and the ones who pretend...
But I never had the one thing I wanted...Love.
So, "Once upon a time, this world was so cruel.
"There wasn't anything to help and all was a dream.
"No happy ending for this life."
So, to you all, "Happyily Ever After"...
It's all just a dream or rather...
Scartered fear that we can't confront.
---
.......
There are no happy endings.
There is no prince charming, no magical princess.
There is only hate, and blind anger.
Nothin' ever happens the way we want it, and nothin' ever fixes itself.
We can never succeed, only fail, only suffer cause we're human.
I wish for once, that those storys I read,
That started with:"Once upon a time"...
I wanted to have a "Once upon a time" too...
Insted, lifes delt me nothin' but pain and hurt.
Sure, I have my few friends...and the ones who pretend...
But I never had the one thing I wanted...Love.
So, "Once upon a time, this world was so cruel.
"There wasn't anything to help and all was a dream.
"No happy ending for this life."
So, to you all, "Happyily Ever After"...
It's all just a dream or rather...
Scartered fear that we can't confront.
---
.......
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'


- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
murphys law
wat ever can go wrong will go wrong
it is your moral duty to take money off suckers
the light at the end of the tunal will be the head lights of an oncoming train
wat ever can go wrong will go wrong
it is your moral duty to take money off suckers
the light at the end of the tunal will be the head lights of an oncoming train
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong? but do you have a back up plan?
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
if i turn my back im defenceless
and to go blindly seems sensless
if i hide my pride and let it all go on then theyll
take from me till everything is gone
if i let them go i'll be outdone
but if i try to catch them ill be outrun
if im killed by the questions like cancer
then ill be buried in the silence of the answer
by myself
and to go blindly seems sensless
if i hide my pride and let it all go on then theyll
take from me till everything is gone
if i let them go i'll be outdone
but if i try to catch them ill be outrun
if im killed by the questions like cancer
then ill be buried in the silence of the answer
by myself
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
Just a day,
Just an ordinary day.
Just tryin to get by.
Just a girl,
Just an ordinary girl.
But she was looking to the sky.
And as she asked if i would come along
I started to realize-
That everyday you find
Just what she's looking for,
Like a shooting star she shines.
She said take my hand,
Live while you can
Don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand?
And as she spoke, she spoke ordinary words
Although they did not feel
For I felt what I had not felt before
You'd swear those words could heal.
And as I looked up into those eyes
Her vision borrows mine.
And to know she's no stranger,
For I feel I've held her for all of time.
And she said take my hand,
Live while you can
Don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand
in the palm of your hand.
Please come with me,
See what I see.
Touch the stars for time will not flee.
Time will not flee.
Can you see?
Just a dream, just an ordinary dream.
As I wake in bed
And the girl, that girl, that ordinary girl.
Or was it all in my head?
Did she asked if I would come along
It all seemed so real.
But as i looked to the door,
I saw that girl standing there with a deal.
And she said my take my hand,
Live while you can,
Don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand
right in the palm of your hand,
right in the palm of your hand.
Just a day, just an ordinary day
Just tryin to get by.
Just a girl,
Just an ordinary girl.
But she was looking to the sky.
---
This song is dedicated to my sister. The song's not mine, but I altered it to fit the theam...
Just an ordinary day.
Just tryin to get by.
Just a girl,
Just an ordinary girl.
But she was looking to the sky.
And as she asked if i would come along
I started to realize-
That everyday you find
Just what she's looking for,
Like a shooting star she shines.
She said take my hand,
Live while you can
Don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand?
And as she spoke, she spoke ordinary words
Although they did not feel
For I felt what I had not felt before
You'd swear those words could heal.
And as I looked up into those eyes
Her vision borrows mine.
And to know she's no stranger,
For I feel I've held her for all of time.
And she said take my hand,
Live while you can
Don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand
in the palm of your hand.
Please come with me,
See what I see.
Touch the stars for time will not flee.
Time will not flee.
Can you see?
Just a dream, just an ordinary dream.
As I wake in bed
And the girl, that girl, that ordinary girl.
Or was it all in my head?
Did she asked if I would come along
It all seemed so real.
But as i looked to the door,
I saw that girl standing there with a deal.
And she said my take my hand,
Live while you can,
Don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand
right in the palm of your hand,
right in the palm of your hand.
Just a day, just an ordinary day
Just tryin to get by.
Just a girl,
Just an ordinary girl.
But she was looking to the sky.
---
This song is dedicated to my sister. The song's not mine, but I altered it to fit the theam...
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'


- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact: