That's awesome!ShineDog wrote:im slowly working on keentown, and im working on Keenspace sims clothing
One game to rule them all ..... Sims-2-mania!
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Damn, I just want to play with the Sim-maker.
Meh, I fought off my Sims addiction long ago, aided by never getting any expansion packs. Tempting, though...
Meh, I fought off my Sims addiction long ago, aided by never getting any expansion packs. Tempting, though...
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Phalanx
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 3737
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
- Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
- Contact:
Of course. Haven't you ever tried talking to the Grim Reaper when he comes around to reap a soul?dalis wrote:Wait- you can DO that? At the moment I'm very gullable, but now tempted to start doing some Sim killing.Phalanx wrote:I also enjoyed bringing them back as zombies...
The part that cracked me up the most was playing scissors-papers-stone with Death himself... And having a glowing green Sim in the house ever afterward. And having the Reaper randomly drop in to check on the zombie... (He might change his mind and take the zombie's soul!)
Hmm... I suspect I played The Sim for the abnormal aspects of the game...
- Vorticus
- Backrub Fiend
- Posts: 6163
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
- Location: Walking on sunshine
- Contact:
I've heard the zombies make better housekeepers than the robot or the maid.Phalanx wrote:Of course. Haven't you ever tried talking to the Grim Reaper when he comes around to reap a soul?dalis wrote:Wait- you can DO that? At the moment I'm very gullable, but now tempted to start doing some Sim killing.Phalanx wrote:I also enjoyed bringing them back as zombies...
The part that cracked me up the most was playing scissors-papers-stone with Death himself... And having a glowing green Sim in the house ever afterward. And having the Reaper randomly drop in to check on the zombie... (He might change his mind and take the zombie's soul!)
Hmm... I suspect I played The Sim for the abnormal aspects of the game...
That's awesome - I've never seen that. Whenever I've got the reaper spare someone, they've just been revived back to normal.Phalanx wrote:Of course. Haven't you ever tried talking to the Grim Reaper when he comes around to reap a soul?dalis wrote:Wait- you can DO that? At the moment I'm very gullable, but now tempted to start doing some Sim killing.Phalanx wrote:I also enjoyed bringing them back as zombies...
The part that cracked me up the most was playing scissors-papers-stone with Death himself... And having a glowing green Sim in the house ever afterward. And having the Reaper randomly drop in to check on the zombie... (He might change his mind and take the zombie's soul!)
Hmm... I suspect I played The Sim for the abnormal aspects of the game...
My favorite paranormal thing so far in Sims 2 is that when the men are abducted by aliens, they can get impregnated. The alien babies are greenskinned with those big black eyes, and they are ubercute.
- BloodKnight
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:52 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I don't want to rain down your parade, because I like Leisure suit larry also, but the guy who used to write the humor on leisure suit didn't work on this new one.RPin wrote:I think those are great! I like the chick too.ShineDog wrote:![]()
But BAH! to this SIMS tomfoolery, I say. I just came from knowing there's a new Leisure Suit Larry game around, and... Man... LEISURE FUCKING SUIT LARRY!
The memories... All coming back... I GOTTA PLAY THAT GAME
So will it be the same classic we know and love? Who knows.
Brains...kathleenJ wrote:That's awesome - I've never seen that. Whenever I've got the reaper spare someone, they've just been revived back to normal.Phalanx wrote:Of course. Haven't you ever tried talking to the Grim Reaper when he comes around to reap a soul?dalis wrote: Wait- you can DO that? At the moment I'm very gullable, but now tempted to start doing some Sim killing.
The part that cracked me up the most was playing scissors-papers-stone with Death himself... And having a glowing green Sim in the house ever afterward. And having the Reaper randomly drop in to check on the zombie... (He might change his mind and take the zombie's soul!)
Hmm... I suspect I played The Sim for the abnormal aspects of the game...
My favorite paranormal thing so far in Sims 2 is that when the men are abducted by aliens, they can get impregnated. The alien babies are greenskinned with those big black eyes, and they are ubercute.
-
Ruxen
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:14 pm
- Location: Canadaing along!
- Contact:
I haven't got a favorite part of the game but a few funny things have happened to me. I think the most memorable is my one sim father who got out of the bathtub while he was taking a bath, ran out into the hallway stark naked to pick up his son so that his son could change from a baby to a toddler..he then proceeded to serve breakfast.

- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
Apparently the humor is more... base than the old lot. Like, before it was clever sex jokes, now it's apparently just sex jokes.BloodKnight wrote:I don't want to rain down your parade, because I like Leisure suit larry also, but the guy who used to write the humor on leisure suit didn't work on this new one.RPin wrote:I think those are great! I like the chick too.ShineDog wrote:![]()
But BAH! to this SIMS tomfoolery, I say. I just came from knowing there's a new Leisure Suit Larry game around, and... Man... LEISURE FUCKING SUIT LARRY!
The memories... All coming back... I GOTTA PLAY THAT GAME
So will it be the same classic we know and love? Who knows.
But don't look at me, it's banned in Australia.
- RPin
- Gentleman Pornographer
- Posts: 2930
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
- Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
- Contact:
BloodKnight wrote:I don't want to rain down your parade, because I like Leisure suit larry also, but the guy who used to write the humor on leisure suit didn't work on this new one.
So will it be the same classic we know and love? Who knows.
Aw man... No Al Lowe? What kind of game calls itself a LSL without Al Lowe?
- Fadedflame
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:02 pm
- Location: Absent
- Contact:









