If you had 1 wish what would it be
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
aww cool! *giggles and dances again with mavv* lol we seem to have scared away vampz with our over-cuteness! 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Euthanasia
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:56 am
- Location: A hole in the ground
I'd probably wish for more wishes, but something tells me that just goes against everything. So, if I had to wish for something other than that..hm...well, I'm going to have to go with what Mavv said about the spooky powers thingy. Besides, I've always wanted to light things on fire with my mind.
"Only the dead have seen the end of the war" -Plato
"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
-Bill Blass
"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
-Bill Blass
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
Re: I am not self degrading! I just state the truth. XP
Yes. Yes you are. XP. Get a job you lazy bum.Besmgirl wrote:Heh. ^.^;;; I live here...with my dad...and I've never had a job...
*is such a loser*
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
And I can't...I need to move first. XP
Hey! Since when did we start talking about me?
Don't change the subject!
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
hehe poor mavv getting picked on and being labeled a 'lazy bum' hehe
*starts singing that annoying ad* Get a job, shalalalalalalala, get a job...
*starts singing that annoying ad* Get a job, shalalalalalalala, get a job...
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
O.o;; I live in Auz, and I've never heard of that advert. Then again I dont watch much TV...DVDs and computer all the way!
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*nodnod* Exactly.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
ok its official- im a total loser -_-;;
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
*sigh* -_-;; well at the moment im not doing anything besides working, working and more working *dies from stress*- i really want to start learning the cello though- that would be soo cool
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


If I were to learn to play a string instrument, it would definitely be cello. Because cellos rock. Although I sort of (badly) play the piano, because I used to take lessons, and a piano is considered a string instrument too. Huh. I do sing though, and I guess I'm pretty good at that. Yay for vocal music.
I feel like I do a lot of stuff. I have school, Aikido (a martial art that I hold a first degree brown belt in), my school's Asian Teen Union (I'm not Asian, but that's okay), my school's Gay-Straight (and everything in between) Alliance (I'm co-president this year! Yeah!), Choir (7:30 to 8:15 Wed, Thur, Fri mornings), I write for fun (when I have time) and take photos (again, time permitting). What the hell, I am so busy! And a procrastinator. Like now, I have a Spanish project and Government paper i should be working on. But instead I'm talking to you all!
~Sara
I feel like I do a lot of stuff. I have school, Aikido (a martial art that I hold a first degree brown belt in), my school's Asian Teen Union (I'm not Asian, but that's okay), my school's Gay-Straight (and everything in between) Alliance (I'm co-president this year! Yeah!), Choir (7:30 to 8:15 Wed, Thur, Fri mornings), I write for fun (when I have time) and take photos (again, time permitting). What the hell, I am so busy! And a procrastinator. Like now, I have a Spanish project and Government paper i should be working on. But instead I'm talking to you all!
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
lol i know!
Two of my fav hobbies include writing and taking photos- more weird stuff we have in common Sara *again with creepy music*
Two of my fav hobbies include writing and taking photos- more weird stuff we have in common Sara *again with creepy music*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
I envy you all...v.v
Oh and here's something else you two have in common...you both love Arcana and post to this board...woooOOOOoooo...
XP
And you ain't no loser...you have job! A job! Does Vampz have a job? *shakes head* I don't even have a job! >.> <.< (as is continuely mentioned...>.< New subject! *deletes sentance and places "Plays D&D" there instead* ^.^;; )
Wow, Sara, you do alot! ^^
And you ain't no loser...you have job! A job! Does Vampz have a job? *shakes head* I don't even have a job! >.> <.< (as is continuely mentioned...>.< New subject! *deletes sentance and places "Plays D&D" there instead* ^.^;; )
Wow, Sara, you do alot! ^^
Hee, Hope/Phoenix, that's cool. Mmm, writing and photography... *drools*
Thanks Mavv, for stating the obvious. *gives cookies* Sometimes we forget stuff like that, yes?
I know I do a lot of stuff. *dies* The internet is one of my few relaxing things. But tonight I'm going to get offline early and actually do my homework. Wooo.
~Sara
Thanks Mavv, for stating the obvious. *gives cookies* Sometimes we forget stuff like that, yes?
I know I do a lot of stuff. *dies* The internet is one of my few relaxing things. But tonight I'm going to get offline early and actually do my homework. Wooo.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Euthanasia
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:56 am
- Location: A hole in the ground
I played cello for 3 years, but I quit. I actually learned a little bit of Metallica on it....I think it was "Welcome Home."" You had to have 3 cellists to play the whole thing. Anyway, point being, it was fun. But, I sing now. I also played piano for 7 years...Then I quit that, too, 'cause my teacher annoyed me. Then, besides music, I have tennis.
"Only the dead have seen the end of the war" -Plato
"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
-Bill Blass
"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
-Bill Blass