If you had 1 wish what would it be

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

aww cool! *giggles and dances again with mavv* lol we seem to have scared away vampz with our over-cuteness! :wink:
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Argh
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Euthanasia
Regular Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:56 am
Location: A hole in the ground

Post by Euthanasia »

I'd probably wish for more wishes, but something tells me that just goes against everything. So, if I had to wish for something other than that..hm...well, I'm going to have to go with what Mavv said about the spooky powers thingy. Besides, I've always wanted to light things on fire with my mind.
"Only the dead have seen the end of the war" -Plato

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
-Bill Blass

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Re: I am not self degrading! I just state the truth. XP

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Besmgirl wrote:Heh. ^.^;;; I live here...with my dad...and I've never had a job...
*is such a loser*
Yes. Yes you are. XP. Get a job you lazy bum.
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

*Nods* Mavv get a job
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

And I can't...I need to move first. XP

Post by MavvTheThief »

Hey! Since when did we start talking about me? :P Don't change the subject!

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

hehe poor mavv getting picked on and being labeled a 'lazy bum' hehe

*starts singing that annoying ad* Get a job, shalalalalalalala, get a job... :wink:
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Ok don't know what crazy adverts you have in austrailia
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Damned
Regular Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
Contact:

Post by Damned »

O.o;; I live in Auz, and I've never heard of that advert. Then again I dont watch much TV...DVDs and computer all the way!
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster

Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

And rockin on guitar
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Damned
Regular Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
Contact:

Post by Damned »

*nodnod* Exactly.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster

Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

just like me only i rock on drums wohooo
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

ok its official- im a total loser -_-;;
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

What don't you do anything like instruments and i don't know in a swim team or netball team
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

*sigh* -_-;; well at the moment im not doing anything besides working, working and more working *dies from stress*- i really want to start learning the cello though- that would be soo cool
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

If I were to learn to play a string instrument, it would definitely be cello. Because cellos rock. Although I sort of (badly) play the piano, because I used to take lessons, and a piano is considered a string instrument too. Huh. I do sing though, and I guess I'm pretty good at that. Yay for vocal music.

I feel like I do a lot of stuff. I have school, Aikido (a martial art that I hold a first degree brown belt in), my school's Asian Teen Union (I'm not Asian, but that's okay), my school's Gay-Straight (and everything in between) Alliance (I'm co-president this year! Yeah!), Choir (7:30 to 8:15 Wed, Thur, Fri mornings), I write for fun (when I have time) and take photos (again, time permitting). What the hell, I am so busy! And a procrastinator. Like now, I have a Spanish project and Government paper i should be working on. But instead I'm talking to you all!


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

lol i know!

Two of my fav hobbies include writing and taking photos- more weird stuff we have in common Sara *again with creepy music*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

I envy you all...v.v

Post by MavvTheThief »

Oh and here's something else you two have in common...you both love Arcana and post to this board...woooOOOOoooo... :lol: XP

And you ain't no loser...you have job! A job! Does Vampz have a job? *shakes head* I don't even have a job! >.> <.< (as is continuely mentioned...>.< New subject! *deletes sentance and places "Plays D&D" there instead* ^.^;; )

Wow, Sara, you do alot! ^^

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Hee, Hope/Phoenix, that's cool. Mmm, writing and photography... *drools*
Thanks Mavv, for stating the obvious. *gives cookies* Sometimes we forget stuff like that, yes?
I know I do a lot of stuff. *dies* The internet is one of my few relaxing things. But tonight I'm going to get offline early and actually do my homework. Wooo.

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Euthanasia
Regular Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:56 am
Location: A hole in the ground

Post by Euthanasia »

I played cello for 3 years, but I quit. I actually learned a little bit of Metallica on it....I think it was "Welcome Home."" You had to have 3 cellists to play the whole thing. Anyway, point being, it was fun. But, I sing now. I also played piano for 7 years...Then I quit that, too, 'cause my teacher annoyed me. Then, besides music, I have tennis.
"Only the dead have seen the end of the war" -Plato

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
-Bill Blass

Post Reply