Poster #2

Poster #2

Postby Bushipunk on Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:20 am

Well, there it is. The last panel of Friday's comic is clearly the second poster for the Strange Daze movie. Of course these are only teaser posters, so I guess we shouldn't expect the movie out until sometime next year at the earliest. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Thera won't really be all CGI like the rumours say.

Seriously, though, it was a classic end-of-major-arc image, especially since the Strange Daze characters have such good silhouettes. There's so much set up, I can't wait to see where things go from here.

I hope we haven't seen the last of Ariel.

Bushi
Life can be seen like chess, or pinball. In chess you try to win, thus ending the game, as quickly as possible. In pinball, the goal is to keep playing.

I like chess, but I'd rather play pinball.
Bushipunk
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:13 pm

It saddens me to think that we've seen the last of Frank. Poor squid...

And Mirober, sir? You kick ass. This arc, these characters, the subplots, the entire thing you have crafted here is amazing.
Ziox: Now with lapitithamine.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Mirober on Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:16 pm

Thanks very much! Make sure to come back next week for the epilogue; some pretty hefty surprises should be revealed then.

(Oh, and Frank's squid isn't dead; it took a bullet, but extra-terrestrial cephalopods are surprisingly sturdy)
Mirober
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:47 pm

Yay! More squid!
Ziox: Now with lapitithamine.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina