What do YOU look like?

Post Reply
User avatar
Besmgirl
Regular Poster
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is

I've been meaning to spam lately.

Post by Besmgirl »

Oh! Oh! Hugging, yay! *glomps everyone gleefully* Chehehe! X3
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH its a warzone
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Besmgirl
Regular Poster
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is

Meehehe.

Post by Besmgirl »

Hmm...short war though....oh well.

*gives everyone more hugs*
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Awww i like war
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

*Continues war*

*Glomps Vampz*
*Glomps Mavvs*
*Glomps everyone else*

XD

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

*writes sign on mavvs back saying 'kick me here or poke me with your third leg here*
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Besmgirl
Regular Poster
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is

Iuno why...but that seemed like the thing to do...

Post by Besmgirl »

*leaves the sign on* XO XP

*rushes up to everyone...bear hugs...and tosses them into the air as he moves onto the next person*
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

*lands*

Ouch. :(

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

(See above)
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Besmgirl
Regular Poster
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is

Wanna victory kiss as well? XD

Post by Besmgirl »

Meehee! I guess I win this war, eh? *prods you two with a stick* :D

Aww...come here and give me a victory hug too. *picks you guys up, pats you off, then glomps really hard*
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

*gasps* Ow hugging hurt a lot
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

*hugs both victors and defeated*

Darn, I missed out!


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Besmgirl
Regular Poster
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is

Hugs are the bestest!

Post by Besmgirl »

lol Least you managed to see its end. ^^ *returns the hugs*
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

*Gets away while still in one piece*
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Besmgirl
Regular Poster
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is

*squeezes you like a teddy*

Post by Besmgirl »

You can't leave! There's still plenty of hugging left to give!

*tackle glomps*
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

0.o.... *hides in the closet*

Yes I have dark brown hair (almost its original color again ^^... I've had blue... seafoam green... blonde... maroon, purple and black colored hair... What can I say... I was bored.)

I wear dark colors (most of the time... I was surprised by the amount of light colored clothing I had come laundry time... one lighty blue shirt in particular... 0.o {Upon diosocvering it admits the wreakage I call my room... I looked at it as if it were some foreign object placed there to incriminate me >.>}

I wear glasses... (When i want to be able to see...) And contacts when I need to see and don't want to wear my glasses.

I have mostly dark features (actually I'm the darkest one in my family when it comes to facial features... probably also applicable in a metaphorical sense as well.... but this really isn't a contest... contrary to popular belief.)

No piercings or very interesting facial markings... Blue eyes. Dark blue that decide to change both shade and color depending on my mood (also what I'm wearing is a factor, the lighting etc...). From almost a steely grey to green and deep set blue. I've even had turqoise colored eyes before ^^ That was an interesting experience... "I like your contacts"... "I'm not wearing any contacts." >.> Anyway Now that I have wasted 15 minutes in the school Library I think Its time I headed home.

Also... I refuse to post pictures... *starts making a list of people to kill [people who have seen real pics of me >.>]*

Also if you want some interesting pics of Mavvykins lemme know... I have a few in my own private collection that some might find intriguing to say the least... ^^ *hides from the thief*
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Ha Ha good to see you back and you can't hide from a thief he will find you
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Its easy to hide from a thief. ^^ As long as they don't have a sight clip... or Ruwatch.... I do it all the time ^^ *hides*
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

*Stands infront of kings whistling innicontly*
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

I could always log on my Aco....XP

Post by MavvTheThief »

Blast! If he wasn't using Ragnarok Online lingo it'd be easier to catch him! *goes to buy a sight clip*

Post Reply