Anime
*lol*
Thank you vampz!
Someone actly listened to a suggestion of mine for ones O.o'
Okay since were here I'll start the topic off.
I allready know Pheonix likes Orphen. But what's everybody's favorite Anime/Mangas?
Personaly I favor Yu-Gi-Oh, Gravitation and Yami no Matsuei.
*pokes Vampz and offers sweets*
Thank you vampz!
Someone actly listened to a suggestion of mine for ones O.o'
Okay since were here I'll start the topic off.
I allready know Pheonix likes Orphen. But what's everybody's favorite Anime/Mangas?
Personaly I favor Yu-Gi-Oh, Gravitation and Yami no Matsuei.
*pokes Vampz and offers sweets*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
oh wow do you like Yu-Gi -Oh too? wow i dont feel like a total loser for liking it now!!
Hmmm, my faves are Orphen (of course!
) and Neon Genesis Evangelion (So Good!!!! )
Other ones i like are Yu-Gi-Oh, Trigun, Bubblegum Crisis Toykyo 2040 (i think those are the right numbers... havent been able to watch it for a while!), Cowboy Bebop, and Tenchi Muyo (even though I think they totally got the wrong voices for the wrong people!!)
Hmmm, my faves are Orphen (of course!
Other ones i like are Yu-Gi-Oh, Trigun, Bubblegum Crisis Toykyo 2040 (i think those are the right numbers... havent been able to watch it for a while!), Cowboy Bebop, and Tenchi Muyo (even though I think they totally got the wrong voices for the wrong people!!)
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Eeh! You like Yami no matsuei too Dazza? Its the coolest animie ever!
So obviously, I like Yami no Matseui, Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Princess.
So obviously, I like Yami no Matseui, Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Princess.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
*lol* Yeah I like Yu-Gi-Oh ^.^
Yugi/Yami being my favorite character. I just love that hair o.o' *lol* Deffently the most original anime hair I've ever seen O.o'
Yami no Matsuei is the best!
Magic, Blood, shonen ai and nude bishies... A girl dont get it much better than that ^.^
Favorite character there is Hisoka ^.^
And now im at it anyway...
Gravitation
Favorite character's are Shuichi and Ryuichi ^.^
I know Orphen and Vampire hunter D (the movie anyway) too.
My ex tried to get me to watch Cowboy Be-Bop too but It dident catch my attention... I fell asleep o.o'
Yugi/Yami being my favorite character. I just love that hair o.o' *lol* Deffently the most original anime hair I've ever seen O.o'
Yami no Matsuei is the best!
Magic, Blood, shonen ai and nude bishies... A girl dont get it much better than that ^.^
Favorite character there is Hisoka ^.^
And now im at it anyway...
Gravitation
Favorite character's are Shuichi and Ryuichi ^.^
I know Orphen and Vampire hunter D (the movie anyway) too.
My ex tried to get me to watch Cowboy Be-Bop too but It dident catch my attention... I fell asleep o.o'
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
I loved Evangelion. Sooo cool. It is a total mindfuck though.
I also liked the first season (24 eps?) of Full Metal Panic. It was fun, and violent. It's funny, I like shounen anime better. But I like some other stuff too - Card Captor Sakura manga, Inuyasha manga.
~Sara
I also liked the first season (24 eps?) of Full Metal Panic. It was fun, and violent. It's funny, I like shounen anime better. But I like some other stuff too - Card Captor Sakura manga, Inuyasha manga.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
ahh I fell really out of it coz Im restricted by what Cartoon Network puts on!
XP it is sooo not fair...
Oh- I really want to see Vampire Hunter D! That looks sooo cool! Really groovey..
Ah sometimes I watch Gasaraki too coz its before Orphen- if I dont have anything better to do for half an hour.. it doesnt grab me though- dont really like the characters and some of the drawings a bit dodgy- I like the end credit music though!! It really cool! ^_^
Oh- I really want to see Vampire Hunter D! That looks sooo cool! Really groovey..
Ah sometimes I watch Gasaraki too coz its before Orphen- if I dont have anything better to do for half an hour.. it doesnt grab me though- dont really like the characters and some of the drawings a bit dodgy- I like the end credit music though!! It really cool! ^_^
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
you should have just said you were like 16 or something... umm I think its only a movie- i havent seen it!
- but Ive seen credits for it from my Neon genesis evangelion movies- it looks soooooooo good!! but i dont have a credit card (nor my mum and dad) so i cant get it over the internet!!!!
Has anyone seen Amitage (i think thats how its spelled) ?? im thinking about getting the two movies on the weekend
Has anyone seen Amitage (i think thats how its spelled) ?? im thinking about getting the two movies on the weekend
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


Well.. I don't know much about D.
But I think theres a movie and a series?
I have the movie on my computer. My ex sent it to me.
Its a stand alone movie I think...
But well can't be sure.. as said I don't know much...
Never heard of Amitage...
But I think theres a movie and a series?
I have the movie on my computer. My ex sent it to me.
Its a stand alone movie I think...
But well can't be sure.. as said I don't know much...
Never heard of Amitage...
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Ohhh o.o'
Do any of you know of this?
http://arcana.keenspace.com/lt/main.html
My Yami no Matsuei opsession lead me to find it.
Then I noticed the art looked familiar... Thoes soft lines I've grown to love so much.
And then I noticed the link and I squealed like a fangirl!
One of my favorite anime's and that artstyle I love so much!
Kinda helps the craving of more Yami no Matsuei and more Arcana! *lol*
Do any of you know of this?
http://arcana.keenspace.com/lt/main.html
My Yami no Matsuei opsession lead me to find it.
Then I noticed the art looked familiar... Thoes soft lines I've grown to love so much.
And then I noticed the link and I squealed like a fangirl!
One of my favorite anime's and that artstyle I love so much!
Kinda helps the craving of more Yami no Matsuei and more Arcana! *lol*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Vampz
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1750
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
- Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes
Well they said have i got ID and i said what ID could i have stupid really and the people there are usually cool but its this shop called another world and its great there a loads of anime stuff and spawn comics and thing they have Neo genisis and vamp hunter D escaflone loads and its really cool
"Lie to me," She said.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you," He said.
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Yeah, I've seen it, read it, and loved it. It's what got me started on Yami no Matsuei in the first place. I must've mentioned it at least twice on this site...My Yami no Matsuei opsession lead me to find it.
Then I noticed the art looked familiar... Thoes soft lines I've grown to love so much.
And then I noticed the link and I squealed like a fangirl!
Yeah, I saw Armitage: Dual-Matrix this morning actually. Its pretty damn good. (not as good as Yami no Matsuei or Vamp HunterHas anyone seen Amitage (i think thats how its spelled) ?? im thinking about getting the two movies on the weekend
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
aww Trigun is sooo cool!! ^_^ lol ive recently gotten hooked on it! He is sooo cute!!! And i love David Matranga!!!
hehe does everyone love my new avatar??
hehe does everyone love my new avatar??
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Your avatar changed about 3 times while I was watching, but yeah! Its really cool! Where'd you get it from?
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
Yep! i really really really want to get it!!! Meh! ummm yeah first i had the really groovey eye, then i changed it to the different Disturbed faces- it was cool but too small then i changed it to Cloud- guy from Kingdom Hearts then it changed it to this one!
I went to Google and typed in 'anime avatars' and this one was on like the 4th page or something
I went to Google and typed in 'anime avatars' and this one was on like the 4th page or something
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

