Better late than unFramed

Better late than unFramed

Postby Tooner on Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:18 pm

Come on, Damonk. 3 comics a week, and you can't even get those posted on time? You're not even trying, man.

(Before Damonk's hordes of fans lynch me, he knows I'm kidding!)

I just find it interesting that you posted that lateness apology on your front page the very same day I posted mine.

Although, I did stay up until 2:00 last night to get mine up. I'm not saying I'm more dedicated than you, but--well, that's exactly what I'm saying. What's the matter with you, Damonk? It used to be about the comics. The comics!!!
Tooner

Postby Not damonk with boobies on Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:11 am

Hehehe, yeah...

Thing is, right now, work is totally sucking ALL of my energy. I find that when I get home, I can't really do ANYTHING creative or requiring brain power, much less try to draw a comic.

This is why I do my best to draw during lunch at work, when my energy levels are still existent. Unfortunately, I find I can only take lunches once in a while right now -- there's so much work to be done, it's scary.

Add to that the 'Pedia stuff and etc. (and the few fun activities I allow myself, like softball), and this reduces the time and energy I have to comic... and this is before I even factor in my WIFE -- the MOST important priority of my life -- into the equation.

But yeah. Things are changing in my life right now that will make things much more comic-friendly. You know about it already, Todd, but I'll be making this public likely this week.

So yeah.

Once things change for the better, I promise that my readers should be a little happier, too. :)
Not damonk with boobies
Regular Poster

Postby RagingCynic on Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:53 am

not damonk with boobies wrote:Hehehe, yeah...

Thing is, right now, work is totally sucking ALL of my energy. I find that when I get home, I can't really do ANYTHING creative or requiring brain power, much less try to draw a comic.

This is why I do my best to draw during lunch at work, when my energy levels are still existent. Unfortunately, I find I can only take lunches once in a while right now -- there's so much work to be done, it's scary.

Add to that the 'Pedia stuff and etc. (and the few fun activities I allow myself, like softball), and this reduces the time and energy I have to comic... and this is before I even factor in my WIFE -- the MOST important priority of my life -- into the equation.

But yeah. Things are changing in my life right now that will make things much more comic-friendly. You know about it already, Todd, but I'll be making this public likely this week.

So yeah.

Once things change for the better, I promise that my readers should be a little happier, too. :)

Iknow exactly what you mean, man. School last year (senior year HS) was the same for me, if I had essays or papers to write I had to skip school the day I was going to write them, or else the creative juices would be all but killed.
RagingCynic
Regular Poster

Return to FRAMED!!!