Buh? (8-4-2004)

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:53 pm

Whoo-hoo!!! Yes!!! I rock...wait a minute.
Does this mean I'm guilty, or that the murderer has to get me now to keep it quiet?
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Bushipunk on Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:01 pm

Seafog the 3rd wrote:Whoo-hoo!!! Yes!!! I rock...wait a minute.
Does this mean I'm guilty, or that the murderer has to get me now to keep it quiet?

I think it mostly means we all look at you suspiciously and speculate behind your back about why you seem to know so much. My guess: You're one of THEM.

Good call, though! Of course, we still don't know who's behind it all. Speculation regarding Hephastus seems pretty believable, but as a monster hunter/hater, why would he a) employ ghouls, and b) apparently have authorized said ghouls to cut a deal? So I'm leaning towards this being organized by our second favourite Incarnate, Morrigan.

Or maybe, <narrowed eyes>Seafog can tell us</narrowed eyes>...

Bushi
Life can be seen like chess, or pinball. In chess you try to win, thus ending the game, as quickly as possible. In pinball, the goal is to keep playing.

I like chess, but I'd rather play pinball.
Bushipunk
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:00 pm

:oops: Ahem. I can try if you like. :P
My guess is old One Arm/Ragman and the minions of the Chaos gods. We know they know his True Name, why shouldn't they take advantage of this fact? And who else can control the Shan? I'm guessing the wolfmen may have been associated with Loki and Jacks Mom. My memory is fuzzy about what they said though, before the ghouls got them. So they might have belonged to Hephastus or Morrigan, but I think that's unlikely with Loki spreading F.U.D. and misdirection in thier ranks. There is also the fact that the New World Order (is that the right name?) is extremely humanocentric and/or Incarnatecentric (sucks to be Fey, Arachnide, squids, Grey, Angels, Devils, etc.). Beings that want to destroy or coopt reality would be anathema to them.
(They think I'm part of the Conspiricy now....Sweet! :D )
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Regina Felina